Assetto Corsa Competizione - buy dlc for fpkg-version?

jnl1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello there,

I had bought me a while ago Assetto Corsa Competizione and dumped it via goldhen (including the newest update).
I then resold the game afterwards and now I am using a fpkg version of the game.

My questions:
- can I buy legal DLCs for this game now?
- and if yes, do I need to reinstall them when I have a kp during jailbreaking my console? Because I recognised when I have had a kp the DLCs (like additional commentary language for FIFA) are gone and I need to reinstall them.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'll most likely have to dump the dlc, then fpkg it. And, yeah, dlc from the addcont.db is removed. I think the data is still there, just not recorded anymore.

Reactions: jnl1

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you may have to download the icon0.png separately, because I know themes require this. you'll also need to make a param.sfo using the creator from the sony's dev release (fpkg generator as it's known). it's not very hard to do, because everything is straight forward, and iirc, it will not create one that won't work on the ps4, such as an improper title id, so you shouldn't have issues after installation unless things are missing.
Post automatically merged:

btw, you don't need the nest folder, just the normal ac one.

Reactions: KiiWii and jnl1

jnl1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
And how do I get the DLCs? I don´t want to go online to the sony store with my 9.00 console. Can I get them on the computer by purchasing them in the store and then put them on an USB drive?

jnl1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
There has been a solution in the past (with an older PS store version)

but I am not sure if this still works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1