Gaming Bug in Ratched and Clank - No Jetpack (Quartu)

Hag2bard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello there,

before I start, I want to apologize for my bad English.
I´m very bad in writing, but I´m good at reading english. This is the reason, why I´m registered in this forum, but never wrote.

I´m on 9.0 and use the newest GoldHen Version. I´m playing Ratched and Clank (CUSA01073 - Version 1.07). I played to Planet quartu and solved the part with Clank. Now, i´m playing as Ratched again and stuck in the fabric with the lasers. This is my problem, someone already posted on reddit:

If you look at this video:

and you skip to 29:18, you will see where I am.

If I enter the jetpack-refuel station, the game tells me, that I don´t have a jetpack. But this is a bug. I already got the jetpack on another planet. I need the jetpack to continue.

What can I do?
I´ve got some ideas, but I dont know if its possible:

1. Using a glitch to exit this area.
2. Restart this planet (is this possible?)
3. Using GoldHEN Cheats to gain Jetpack (I tried to use infinity jetpack fuel, but it doesn´t help)
4. Using GoldHEN Cheats to skip this area.
5. Using GoldHEN Cheats to restart this area.
6. Using a savegame for CUSA01073. (I found some savegames, but these are completed and with max Money.. etc.., I don´t want this)
7. Using older Ratched and Clank CUSA01073 Version - doesn´t work.
8. Finding 1.09 Update (FPKG) and hope this will fix the problem.
9. Using my Savegame on CUSA-01047 and hope, that the bug is gone there.
10. Modifying my savegame to activate the jetpack.

I played so many hours and now I´m not able to continue.
Could you help me?

Thanks in advance.

Hag2bard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I finally found a solution after this problem kept bothering me. I tried the following without success:
  1. Use a glitch to get out of the area - no success, I don’t exactly know how these glitches work.
  2. Restarting the planet is not possible. You can’t select chapters or restart a level in this game.
  3. / 4. / 5. Use GoldHEN cheats to get the jetpack/exit area/restart level - Because I don’t know how to find cheats (finding cheats for max money and other easy things is possible for me) and it would have taken months, since using PS4Reaper and similar things often causes crashes and kernel panics, I didn’t even try it. I googled for days if there are any other cheats that could help me. But there are none.
  4. I didn’t find another savegame. There are savegames that are for getting all trophies and ones that are for having all bolts and raritanium at the beginning of the game. But nowhere I could find a savegame that is only played up to a certain chapter. With infinite bolts and raritanium the game is no fun and starting over was not an option for me.
  5. I experimented with different game versions. I tried 1.00 and 1.07, but the game doesn’t continue at that point, the jetpack is officially not in my possession.
  6. I didn’t have a 1.09 FPKG update and I couldn’t find one on the internet either. I reinstalled the game as a original disk version, but the 1.09 update didn’t fix the problem. But now I can use more cheats.
  7. It was not possible for me to convert the savegame to the US version. It probably wouldn’t have worked anyway.
  8. Modifying my savegame I quickly gave up. I have no idea about that.

But then I found the following solution:
  • I installed the original disk version
  • Updated to 1.09
  • Used GoldHEN Cheats Manager to activate a Patch for this game which will activate the debug menu for Ratchet and Clank. This patch only work on 1.09 and CUSA01073.
  • In Debug Menu there a many options. You can restart area, you can skip, you can do almost everything. And you also can use a option to just gain the f*****g Jetpack.

• Debug Menu on youtube:

I hope this solution will work for other people having this problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol