PS4 Database Rebuilder Python Script

Tomtani1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My PS4 slim FW 9.0.0 crashed while I was jailbreaking it with GoldHen. When the PS4 restarted, it automatically rebuilt the database. The 11 fpkg games were still in the system storage but were hidden from the main screen. I had to run the Python PS4_db_Rebuilder_EXT-0.1.zip script and it worked. The games have been restored to the main screen, however, the DLCs have the lock symbols next to them. I guess I have to reinstall the DLC fpkg files again. Is that normal for the fpkg DLCs to have the lock symbols after running the Python script?

Another thing that occurred when running the Python script is that 2 items errored and were ignored. "Error processing NPXS20993 and NPXS29998 Ignoring type error 550 Invalid directory". Are those the 2 folder that were not restored to the main screen?

Thanks.

Last edited by Tomtani1,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My PS4 slim FW 9.0.0 crashed while I was jailbreaking it with GoldHen. When the PS4 restarted, it automatically rebuilt the database. The 11 fpkg games were still in the system storage but were hidden from the main screen. I had to run the Python PS4_db_Rebuilder_EXT-0.1.zip script and it worked. The games have been restored to the main screen, however, the DLCs have the lock symbols next to them. I guess I have to reinstall the DLC fpkg files again. Is that normal for the fpkg DLCs to have the lock symbols after running the Python script?

Another thing that I
yes, dlc will even lock you out for a kp. I don't know why it's only dlc that does this, but you can check your addcont.db to see if anything is listed. if you're using a theme that you installed through hen or even officially, it may be the only thing listed in that database. it's in system_data/priv/mms iirc.

Tomtani1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, dlc will even lock you out for a kp. I don't know why it's only dlc that does this, but you can check your addcont.db to see if anything is listed. if you're using a theme that you installed through hen or even officially, it may be the only thing listed in that database. it's in system_data/priv/mms iirc.
You are always quick at replying. I appreciate your knowledge.

Last edited by Tomtani1,
Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol