Ask the next person a question game

mezz0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
eh um eeh mmmmm. No, seriously, no. I will not chose between Axl and Brian. I'm out! (closes door behind him).

*sigh* okay, Axl... but only because sweet child of mine brings back the fondest memories.

Sound of silence by Simon and Garfunkel or Disturbed ?

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
eh um eeh mmmmm. No, seriously, no. I will not chose between Axl and Brian. I'm out! (closes door behind him).

*sigh* okay, Axl... but only because sweet child of mine brings back the fondest memories.

Sound of silence by Simon and Garfunkel or Disturbed ?

Oh dear.....of ourse Simon and Garfunkel.:)
This awful "shouting" Version from Disturbed is a Mockery to the Original.:angry:

Which Jules Verne Book ?

20.000 Leagues under Sea or Around the World in Eighty Days or Journey to the Center of the Earth ?

Reactions: mezz0

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
:huh: That is difficult......

But "Don´t Stop Believin´ is definitely the bigger Cracker -> Journey. :D

--------------------------------------------

Atari or Commodore ? :evil:
Commodore, definitely, despite never having touched one. 8-Bit Guy makes them sound cool. Atari...not so much, as it was them who tried to release unlicensed NES games by tricking the copyright office into giving them confidential data surrounding the 10NES lockout chip. In short, they were criminals.
However, if it wasn't for Atari's nefarious deeds, it would've taken much longer for us to decode the 10NES chip, and thus bypass it; so...thanks? I guess?

Do you prefer Super Paper Mario, or Super Mario 64 DS?

Last edited by AkiraKurusu,

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
While counterstrike was never my game I could have fun with it if people were playing it on the LAN. Fortnite does a few things right but so much else wrong and thus I don't care for it. Counterstrike it is then.

Last game physical offbeat game you got as you like the game. Guilty pleasure if you want but if it is one you will stand up for then more than happy to have that as an answer. For instance I got eggo mania on the PS2, mainly as I love the GBA version and wanted to give that a go.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: that's an apple but same idea