OP
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Why your voice doesn't match your gangster face?

*looks at avatar*

Does your voice match the face in your avatar?

It seems it's a dim sum chain

Ping-Web-4.jpg
Oh yeah that is the place, I guess they are still around!

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
How often do people tell you that you sound like James Corden?
Never because I sound nothing like him!
have you seen any HOW DID _____ GET BANNED threads after you posted the warning about those threads?
There was a severe decline in those threads in the EOF after I posted that. A couple of people made them after to try and be funny, but ironically, I banned them! :gun:

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"he looks like an extra from the TV show Vikings"
Hey I resent that remark

*Catches self in mirror*
*long hair, long plaited beard, rings in there with runish symbols and patterns on*
Damn it.

As for the hag she might have been ugly on the inside (Switch owner after all) but the outside was more than acceptable. Equally I caught sight of it as we got to the front room, thankfully the front door was still open else it would have resembled

Seems however I will have to add Switch owner detection to the list of skills to join gold digger, ninja and ginger.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"he looks like an extra from the TV show Vikings"
Hey I resent that remark

*Catches self in mirror*
*long hair, long plaited beard, rings in there with runish symbols and patterns on*
Damn it.

As for the hag she might have been ugly on the inside (Switch owner after all) but the outside was more than acceptable. Equally I caught sight of it as we got to the front room, thankfully the front door was still open else it would have resembled

Seems however I will have to add Switch owner detection to the list of skills to join gold digger, ninja and ginger.

You disgust me I never pegged you for being a ninjaphobe :rofl2:

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You disgust me I never pegged you for being a ninjaphobe :rofl2:
I have no fear of ninjas.

However following my assassination (their words, he started it as far as I am concerned) of the ninja king they have been out for blood. Sometimes honey trap is the method attempted. Waste of an evening then.

Reactions: AmandaRose

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have no fear of ninjas.

However following my assassination (their words, he started it as far as I am concerned) of the ninja king they have been out for blood. Sometimes honey trap is the method attempted. Waste of an evening then.
Well thats cool then I'm glad to hear it cause you know my thoughts on phobic people lol. And hopefully you don't have too many encounters with those sneeky bastards. If you stay in well lit areas it makes there job a hell of a lot harder. Or you could just not piss the ninjas off in the first place.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Some might be said to be born into the ninja lifestyle but it is never the less one chooses to engage with/perform -- most training being about trying to break you/get you to quit.

If it is a matter of skulking in shadows playing with sharp things then ninjas have nothing on me. It is more they are masters of disguise and you have to be able to spot that.

Also the ninjas are already pissed off. Again as far as I am concerned they started it, however you know how these blood debt vengeance pacts go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1