Dr. Greenthumb
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
Artist/Designer required! - MPlayer (Nintendo Wii).

Iv'e been asked to put out the word for an artist/designer to help with MPlayer, by developing the gui further, cleaner, and creating it to a high standard.

QUOTE said:
We're looking for an artist to help design a new GUI for MPlayer. The general layout (and features) has already been determined. We're looking for someone to refine that layout and put some high-quality, polished artwork to it. The artist must be capable of producing something at the level of quality of the XMBC themes Aeon and Rapier.
If you believe that you would have the time and skill to work on this, please respond in this thread: Here or log onto IRC: irc://irc.efnet.net/mplayer_ce-gui

Deleted member 199854

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll give it a shot. Here is an example of a gui I made for a project that was put on hold recently.

wiiconnect.png

I can pound out some of the more snazzy stuff, but I made this as a concept. PM me if anything.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Oh, well, posted these a few days ago on IRC:

33492384.png

33537833.png

But time is missing, and there are much better examples on Googlecode...so I guess I'm out
tongue.gif
. Would be great id they could make it skinable like WiiFlow...that would be a dream
wub.gif

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Blue-K said:
Oh, well, posted these a few days ago on IRC:

33537833.png

33492384.png

But time is missing, and there are much better examples on Googlecode...so I guess I'm out
tongue.gif
. Would be great id they could make it skinable like WiiFlow...that would be a dream
wub.gif

"Retired" =P

Oh that´s a shame I really was rooting for your design skills D=

BTW who made the WiiXplorer GUI?, the guy could be up to the task, though

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
I hope this MPlayer is based on MPlayer CE or has the same features, I think it's the best around
biggrin.gif
Also I'm sure that the graphics artist of the WiiXplorer GUI was NeoRame, the same that did the USBLoaderGX graphics (I think) He'd probably do an awesome GUI
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro