ARM9LOADER UNISTALL?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by ivoyko, Aug 3, 2016.

1. ivoyko
    OP

ivoyko GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    EOL DA ASCO
    i want unistall arm9loader on a 2DS 11.0 but i have to downgrade to 9.2.... can i do it without dsi game only using Plaisisupdater? i try but i only see hax init and i tried about 50 times in 2 days...

I want do it bc i want return the 2DS where i bought it bc i only bought it for downgrade another 3DS on 11.0 with it.

Last edited by ivoyko, Aug 3, 2016

2. perspex

perspex Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 8, 2016
    India
    that's not how you uninstall it. Use your Nand Backups. Just restore sysnand_original.bin with decrypt9 or something. That backup should be on 9.2.0 and stock fw

3. ivoyko
    OP

ivoyko GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    EOL DA ASCO
    Some guy said me on twitter... use ur backup or downgrade it again... i dont have backup bc i has backup from both 3DS and was confusing and i need a lot of space for all them.

4. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ Cuddle lesbian

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    You can uninstall it by restoring an old back up or using SafeA9LHInstaller (refer to this post explaining the procress)

Last edited by Lilith Valentine, Aug 3, 2016
  5. perspex

perspex Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 8, 2016
    India
    if you dont have backups of your sysnand...then im not really sure, how you can get rid of a9lh. Hopefully, someone more experienced will help.

6. ivoyko
    OP

ivoyko GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    EOL DA ASCO
    The guy said me downgrade it again... than mean i have to use Plaisis (i think) but is so inestable... u have to try about 1000 times for work... and i dont know if works in a arm9loader hax 11.0 3DS.

7. Urbanshadow

Urbanshadow GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 16, 2015
    @ivoyko , mirate esto:

Con ese a9lh homebrew puedes desinstalar a9lh. Si no quieres quedarte atascado en 11.0, deberías hacer downgrade antes. El downgrade funciona con Luma. Haz un backup primero. Suerte.

To everyone else: Sorry, but I had to ease the communication gap. He might brick if not careful.

Last edited by Urbanshadow, Aug 3, 2016
  8. Lilith Valentine

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    If you are running Luma3DS, you should still be able to downgrade using the method mentioned in this guide
    https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
    Because Luma3DS actually recovered the exploit used in the downgrade, so you can still use *hax to downgrade or just install the PlaiSysUpdater cia and downgrade with that.
    From there, run SafeA9LHInstaller to uninstall A9LH
    Reading through the SafeA9LHInstaller, it seems to either indicate that it won't allow you to remove it on 11+ or that it's suggesting to be on 9.2/9.0. Still, it's suggested to downgrade to an exploitable system anyways on the off chance that you want to hack the system again.

Last edited by Lilith Valentine, Aug 3, 2016
  9. ivoyko
    OP

ivoyko GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    EOL DA ASCO
    Yeah the problem its than Playsisupdate always keep on hax init frozen and i know than not always works but i tried a lot of times and i was worried bc i was thinking: this dont works because im on 11.0... arm9loader hax but 11.0... but if u say that... that mean i only have a lot of bad luck.

10. Lilith Valentine

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    If both your systems are running a CFW, then use this part of the guide to downgrade
    https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade

11. ivoyko
    OP

ivoyko GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    EOL DA ASCO
    i losed a nind the first time i did system trasnfer... im going out of nicks lmao

12. Swiftloke

Swiftloke Hwaaaa!

Jan 26, 2015
    United States
    Nowhere
    May I ask why you want to uninstall it?

13. ivoyko
    OP

ivoyko GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    EOL DA ASCO
    I explained it in the first post... i bought the 2DS for do the dsi hax and return it to shop before 15 days since i bought it for a refund.

14. DerEineee

DerEineee GBAtemp Regular

Aug 22, 2015
    Gambia, The
    So you stucked in hax init...? What exploit do you use?

15. TheCyberQuake

TheCyberQuake Certified Geek

Dec 2, 2014
    United States
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    If you are using A9LH and luma you should be able to downgrade 11.0 without any additional exloits. Simply install PlaiSysUpdater as a CIA to the home menu, place the 9.2 system update files into a folder called "updates" on the root of your SD, and then run plaisysupdater and choose the 9.2 downgrade option. As long as you are running CFW 11.0 is perfectly able to downgrade without using the DSiWare or hardmod.
    Once you downgrade to 9.2, you can run safeA9LHinstaller as a arm9 payload (the .bin that boots before the home menu) and then use the uninstall option. safeA9LHinstaller can uninstall A9LH, but it will lock this option unless you are on an exploitable firmware (meaning you can't use it to uninstall unless you downgrade).
    So in simple steps:
    1. install PlaiSysUpdater.cia to your sysNAND using FBI
    2. Download and place 9.2.0 update files to your SD, should be in /updates on the SD root, which in turn should contain a bunch of CIA files
    3. Run Decrypt9/Hourglass9 and make a backup of your sysNAND
    4. Boot to sysNAND, open PlaiSysUpdater, which is now installed to the home menu, and select the option to downgrade to 9.2
    5. Allow process to finish, and for 3ds to reboot.
    6. If any errors occur during downgrade, restore sysNAND backup and try again.
    7. Once you successfully downgrade, open safeA9LHinstaller as an arm9loaderhax payload
    8. Select the uninstall option
    9. Profit?
    10. Once this finishes (should be really quick) you will no longer have A9LH and will be on 9.2 firmware.

Edit:
    You should only get HAX INIT issues if you are trying to launch from homebrew launcher.

Last edited by TheCyberQuake, Aug 4, 2016
  16. ivoyko
    OP

ivoyko GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    EOL DA ASCO
    i forget this post. Can be closed... i deleted SD and went to shop to where i bought it. I said it: I want a refund bc my 3DS dont turn on... and how was hacked and cant turn on without LUMA stuff on SD they refund me it haha.
    Now i only have my 3DSXL with Arm9LoaderHax and i dont want unistall from it.

17. rctgamer3

rctgamer3 GBAtemp Fan

May 5, 2008
    Netherlands
    Sheesh, you cheater. You should've installed a Luma/A9LH payload that boots sysNAND regardless of whether a SD is inserted or not, nobody would have noticed it was hacked. Now the store has a useless 2DS which they cannot sell, which is your fault.

Hayleia, jon2491, Shadowfied and 2 others like this.
  18. ivoyko
    OP

ivoyko GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    EOL DA ASCO
    I went first day with 2DS than can turn on... and they said me: Its used and have used marks (wasnt true because was new and perfect condition) You can return it if the 2DS dont have any problem... ok i give you a problem pal! They has the fault.

And we arent here for debats... im here for some mod close this.

And I am sure than they send it to Nintendo... i dont care what happen later.

Last edited by ivoyko, Aug 15, 2016
  19. XxShalevElimelechxX

XxShalevElimelechxX GBAtemp Regular

Mar 30, 2016
    Israel
    Ignore what everyone told u, just donload the latest version of safea9lhinstaller and press START to uninstall :)

Last edited by XxShalevElimelechxX, Aug 16, 2016
    astronautlevel likes this.
  20. hellionz

hellionz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 24, 2007
    he only take a 2ds to make the NDSi hax......and he preffer scam the shop before try to unninstal a9lh......not a great lose, they will send it to Nintendo and they restore his Nand....nobody lose

But being a scammer only for do that....no comment

Greetings

Quantumcat likes this.