Hacking ARM9LOADER UNISTALL?

ivoyko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i want unistall arm9loader on a 2DS 11.0 but i have to downgrade to 9.2.... can i do it without dsi game only using Plaisisupdater? i try but i only see hax init and i tried about 50 times in 2 days...

I want do it bc i want return the 2DS where i bought it bc i only bought it for downgrade another 3DS on 11.0 with it.

Last edited by ivoyko,

perspex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
that's not how you uninstall it. Use your Nand Backups. Just restore sysnand_original.bin with decrypt9 or something. That backup should be on 9.2.0 and stock fw

ivoyko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Some guy said me on twitter... use ur backup or downgrade it again... i dont have backup bc i has backup from both 3DS and was confusing and i need a lot of space for all them.

perspex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Some guy said me on twitter... use ur backup or downgrade it again... i dont have backup bc i has backup from both 3DS and was confusing and i need a lot of space for all them.

if you dont have backups of your sysnand...then im not really sure, how you can get rid of a9lh. Hopefully, someone more experienced will help.

ivoyko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The guy said me downgrade it again... than mean i have to use Plaisis (i think) but is so inestable... u have to try about 1000 times for work... and i dont know if works in a arm9loader hax 11.0 3DS.

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
@ivoyko , mirate esto:

You can uninstall it by restoring an old back up or using SafeA9LHInstaller

Con ese a9lh homebrew puedes desinstalar a9lh. Si no quieres quedarte atascado en 11.0, deberías hacer downgrade antes. El downgrade funciona con Luma. Haz un backup primero. Suerte.

To everyone else: Sorry, but I had to ease the communication gap. He might brick if not careful.

Last edited by Urbanshadow,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The guy said me downgrade it again... than mean i have to use Plaisis (i think) but is so inestable... u have to try about 1000 times for work... and i dont know if works in a arm9loader hax 11.0 3DS.
If you are running Luma3DS, you should still be able to downgrade using the method mentioned in this guide
https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Because Luma3DS actually recovered the exploit used in the downgrade, so you can still use *hax to downgrade or just install the PlaiSysUpdater cia and downgrade with that.
From there, run SafeA9LHInstaller to uninstall A9LH
Reading through the SafeA9LHInstaller, it seems to either indicate that it won't allow you to remove it on 11+ or that it's suggesting to be on 9.2/9.0. Still, it's suggested to downgrade to an exploitable system anyways on the off chance that you want to hack the system again.

Last edited by The Catboy,

ivoyko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah the problem its than Playsisupdate always keep on hax init frozen and i know than not always works but i tried a lot of times and i was worried bc i was thinking: this dont works because im on 11.0... arm9loader hax but 11.0... but if u say that... that mean i only have a lot of bad luck.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yeah the problem its than Playsisupdate always keep on hax init frozen and i know than not always works but i tried a lot of times and i was worried bc i was thinking: this dont works because im on 11.0... arm9loader hax but 11.0... but if u say that... that mean i only have a lot of bad luck.
If both your systems are running a CFW, then use this part of the guide to downgrade
https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i want unistall arm9loader on a 2DS 11.0 but i have to downgrade to 9.2.... can i do it without dsi game only using Plaisisupdater? i try but i only see hax init and i tried about 50 times in 2 days...

I want do it bc i want return the 2DS where i bought it bc i only bought it for downgrade another 3DS on 11.0 with it.
If you are using A9LH and luma you should be able to downgrade 11.0 without any additional exloits. Simply install PlaiSysUpdater as a CIA to the home menu, place the 9.2 system update files into a folder called "updates" on the root of your SD, and then run plaisysupdater and choose the 9.2 downgrade option. As long as you are running CFW 11.0 is perfectly able to downgrade without using the DSiWare or hardmod.
Once you downgrade to 9.2, you can run safeA9LHinstaller as a arm9 payload (the .bin that boots before the home menu) and then use the uninstall option. safeA9LHinstaller can uninstall A9LH, but it will lock this option unless you are on an exploitable firmware (meaning you can't use it to uninstall unless you downgrade).
So in simple steps:
1. install PlaiSysUpdater.cia to your sysNAND using FBI
2. Download and place 9.2.0 update files to your SD, should be in /updates on the SD root, which in turn should contain a bunch of CIA files
3. Run Decrypt9/Hourglass9 and make a backup of your sysNAND
4. Boot to sysNAND, open PlaiSysUpdater, which is now installed to the home menu, and select the option to downgrade to 9.2
5. Allow process to finish, and for 3ds to reboot.
6. If any errors occur during downgrade, restore sysNAND backup and try again.
7. Once you successfully downgrade, open safeA9LHinstaller as an arm9loaderhax payload
8. Select the uninstall option
9. Profit?
10. Once this finishes (should be really quick) you will no longer have A9LH and will be on 9.2 firmware.

Edit:
You should only get HAX INIT issues if you are trying to launch from homebrew launcher.

Last edited by TheCyberQuake,

ivoyko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i forget this post. Can be closed... i deleted SD and went to shop to where i bought it. I said it: I want a refund bc my 3DS dont turn on... and how was hacked and cant turn on without LUMA stuff on SD they refund me it haha.
Now i only have my 3DSXL with Arm9LoaderHax and i dont want unistall from it.

rctgamer3

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i forget this post. Can be closed... i deleted SD and went to shop to where i bought it. I said it: I want a refund bc my 3DS dont turn on... and how was hacked and cant turn on without LUMA stuff on SD they refund me it haha.
Now i only have my 3DSXL with Arm9LoaderHax and i dont want unistall from it.
Sheesh, you cheater. You should've installed a Luma/A9LH payload that boots sysNAND regardless of whether a SD is inserted or not, nobody would have noticed it was hacked. Now the store has a useless 2DS which they cannot sell, which is your fault.

ivoyko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sheesh, you cheater. You should've installed a Luma/A9LH payload that boots sysNAND regardless of whether a SD is inserted or not, nobody would have noticed it was hacked. Now the store has a useless 2DS which they cannot sell, which is your fault.

I went first day with 2DS than can turn on... and they said me: Its used and have used marks (wasnt true because was new and perfect condition) You can return it if the 2DS dont have any problem... ok i give you a problem pal! They has the fault.

And we arent here for debats... im here for some mod close this.

And I am sure than they send it to Nintendo... i dont care what happen later.

Last edited by ivoyko,

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
he only take a 2ds to make the NDSi hax......and he preffer scam the shop before try to unninstal a9lh......not a great lose, they will send it to Nintendo and they restore his Nand....nobody lose

But being a scammer only for do that....no comment

Greetings

Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr