Homebrew Arm9 Installation question

Genm1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, i have been thinking about installing the arm9 loader but im on the version 11 on o3DS and i want to know if there is a way to still do it safely, i have emunand and my sysnand is in 9.2

nickwhit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, i have been thinking about installing the arm9 loader but im on the version 11 on o3DS and i want to know if there is a way to still do it safely, i have emunand and my sysnand is in 9.2
You kind of contradict yourself here.
You say youre on version 11?
Then say emuNAND and sysNAND are 9.2..

If you ARE on 9.2.. A9LH installation is possible.
If youre on 11.0.0.. nothing is possible for you currently.

Genm1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You kind of contradict yourself here.
You say youre on version 11?
Then say emuNAND and sysNAND are 9.2..

If you ARE on 9.2.. A9LH installation is possible.
If youre on 11.0.0.. nothing is possible for you currently.
I meant emunand version 11 and sysnand 9.2

Genm1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for answering my question but the problem is that i get really nervous just by thinking on where to start

nickwhit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for answering my question but the problem is that i get really nervous just by thinking on where to start
Youre the one who suggested doing this... not me. Lol

https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki

Go there, start from part 4 (since you already have emuNAND) replacing redNAND with your emuNAND.
Its reallllly not that bad. Almost noob/brick proof at this point. Nervousness is unnecessary.

Last edited by nickwhit,

LinkFan16

I link them all
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Some advice: Simply take your time. Read the guide you were linked to and make sure you understand what step you're about to do next on your 3DS. If you are unsure about something, read the instructions for the step you are stuck on again. If after reading the steps several times you are still unsure, then go ahead and ask for help here. If the guide lists files to download and place on the SD Card go through the list of files one by one and take note that all files are present or check for missing ones. As I was installing A9LH, taking my time with everything really helped me to relax. Before I knew it I had my 3DS downgraded to 2.1 and successfully got my OTP almost without me noticing that I was approaching such a crucial step. In the end, everything went fine and I'm sure it will be the same for you :)

naivegirl2411

Trophies
XP
Country
As already stated, just take the time out to read up on what youre doing/going to do OP. Im sure that with knowledge of what youre doing you will be fine. Since you already have emunand and sysnand I assume you should already know the basics in terms of backing up and restoring .nand, entry points you need at certain steps and how to set up your sd properly

Genm1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As already stated, just take the time out to read up on what youre doing/going to do OP. Im sure that with knowledge of what youre doing you will be fine. Since you already have emunand and sysnand I assume you should already know the basics in terms of backing up and restoring .nand, entry points you need at certain steps and how to set up your sd properly
Thank you for believing in me but i already did it like 30 minutes ago :) and it was a total success

D

Deleted User

Hey I installed my Arm9 yesterday with luma and I was wondering what kind of stuff i can do... Like what are some good arm9 payload apps? Can i use ntr plugins? etc...

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up