Gaming Are you upset that kingdom hearts 3 is skipping the Wii U?

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am. I wasn't planning on buying a PS4. And now I'm forced to for one game.

There's no point in asking people here no offense they will shoot down your idea just like they shot my idea down but i'm all for bringing more games especially kingdom hearts games to WiiU so i'm count me in.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
There's no point in asking people here no offense they will shoot down your idea just like they shot my idea down but i'm all for bringing more games especially kingdom hearts games to WiiU so i'm count me in.
As you can see, people aren't shooting it down. His idea makes financial sense. You wanted to pay a monthly fee for a service that saves you a small amount of money, defeating the very purpose.

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am. I wasn't planning on buying a PS4. And now I'm forced to for one game. :(

No, you're not forced to buy a PS4 for one game, be real. You don't have a gun to your head. You won't die if you don't play KH3. No, you're choosing to buy a PS4 for one game.

I'd recommend doing yourself a favor and waiting until there are more games you want before you buy a PS4 (by which time it might even be cheaper), but in today's "gotta have it right now, if I don't get it right away I can't go complain about it on the internets like everyone else" instant gratification mentality, I guess that's a crazy suggestion.

WiiU, meh, it's looking like it's gonna be the 4th Nintendo console in a row where the main reason to get it is just to play Nintendo's own stuff. If you bought one without realizing that was a real possibility, it's your bad, assuming you haven't been living under a rock since the SNES days.

mkdms14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am more upset that Sony did not fight for it to be exclusive to the PS4. I can't see Xbox playing anything else beside a first person shooter and maybe a sports/racing game.

2ndApex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, of course I"ll buy a lot of other games eventually but it's pretty much the only reason why I'll be picking up a PS4.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh. Kingdom Hearts 1 was on the PS2.
Kingdom Hearts 2 was on the PS2...
Kingdom hearts 3... Weird, logic dictates that it would be on a Sony console.

I want to believe

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As you can see, people aren't shooting it down. His idea makes financial sense. You wanted to pay a monthly fee for a service that saves you a small amount of money, defeating the very purpose.

That or a 1 time charge because if you were a basic owner it would make sense to have atleast a 1 time charge to get in on the fun I realize that a monthly fee is not in any option in any case Kingdom hearts is a great game that I would be looking foward to if this works. I hope the US petition to bring DBZ Battle Of Gods to the US is a success.

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm more upset it is skipping PC their excuse was it uses DX11..... so they could easily port it to PC as well
Worse considering the Wii U actually CAN do DirectX 11, as I pointed out earlier.

I'm not interested in this game, but I'm tired of games not coming to the Wii U.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back