fire walk with me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
According to IGN, one of the stupidest shows on the TV is coming to DS and PC =/

http://ds.ign.com/articles/809/809984p1.html

From Galaga to Grand Theft Auto, gaming has come a long way in its decades-long history. But until now, there has always been something missing: the ability to compare your intelligence to that of a fifth-grader while countrified comedian Jeff Foxworthy makes fun of you.

Fortunately, THQ Inc. division ValuSoft has stepped in to rectify the situation with its upcoming Nintendo DS and PC game Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? Based on the Fox game show of the same name, the trivia title will pose 3,000 questions in 23 categories, "all with the hilarious narration of host Jeff Foxworthy."

Players can also form alliances, cheat and copy from other students. The game is scheduled for a fall release.

1337Nemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
lol this show, well the concept, just started in germany a few weeks ago .. i watched the firs episode and the adults were losing like hell !

Icarus

fire walk with me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It made me realize how they teach so many useless stuff to the 5th graders. They're just going to forget them in a few years like those people anyway. It's an endless loop.

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kinda interesting actually, i hadnt seen the show, but would like to know if i can still answer the fifth grade questions.

Da Foxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The tv show shows how stupid Americans can be.. I remember watching and the question was, "If the diameter of a circle is 4 what is the radius?" She had to cheat of a kid. V.V;;

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The tv show shows how stupid Americans can be.. I remember watching and the question was, "If the diameter of a circle is 4 what is the radius?" She had to cheat of a kid. V.V;;
Silly women. Everyone knows the radius would be 8. I guess I am smarter than a fifth grader afterall!
lecture.gif

just joking , 2!

Ph1l0z0ph3r

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
14? Clearly you are not smarter then a 5th grader because to get the radius you would have to times 4 by 2million then divide by 5 and 3-5ths then add pie to that and after your done then minus 6.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-