Are you against Piracy?

Are you against Piracy?

• Yes, the game industry is suffering under it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I do not care if I fuck up the games as long as I can play it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I am not against piracy. Those game companies are already earning a crapload of money anyway.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Sucks you're at a site that doesn't mind pirating.

Some people pirate because they can't afford video games, telling someone to find another hobby simply because they're poor kind of makes you sound like a spoiled brat.

Tell me, do you pay for your own video games?
Every single one of them?

oh my god you just described me (the poor part not the spoiled part) i have games i bought and not too many of them. if i got a game that was because it was less than ten dollard

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are way too many developers now adays. It should be survival of the fittest so I don't have to shovel through 100 games to find one that is enjoyable. If piracy hurts developers, only the weak will fail and the best will continue to survive
smile.gif

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think it's B.S. when someone says they have a flash cart and have never pirated any roms

kinda like someone claiming to be a vegetarian while eating an hamburger

metamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RoMee said:
I think it's B.S. when someone says they have a flash cart and have never pirated any roms
What if someone has a flashcart to not have to carry around all the games he owns?
aka eating a burger with "fake meat"

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you see some of the attitudes in this post you have to seriously start wondering how many of the members here are everyday gamers and everyday people and how many are actually from the gaming industry.

stalker017

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I never bought any games for my DS Lite, DSi XL and PSP. I love warez!

Fuck the self-righteous nerds!
nyanya.gif

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
metamaster said:
RoMee said:
What if someone has a flashcart to not have to carry around all the games he owns?

name one person who does not have a pirated game in their cart

metamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RoMee said:
metamaster said:
RoMee said:

name one person
Me lol. Well actually, I don't even use my ds anymore. But when I did, I used only to put games that I owned and I also installed homebrew. And I sure that there are at least two other flashcart owners in the world who do this.
yaynds.gif
Although I don't eat fake burgers...

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Me lol. Well actually, I don't even use my ds anymore. But when I did, I used only to put games that I owned and I also installed homebrew. And I sure that there are at least two other flashcart owners in the world who do this. Although I don't eat fake burgers...

I find that hard to believe..but if you say so

stalker017

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
metamaster said:
RoMee said:
metamaster said:
RoMee said:

name one person
Me lol. Well actually, I don't even use my ds anymore. But when I did, I used only to put games that I owned and I also installed homebrew. And I sure that there are at least two other flashcart owners in the world who do this.
yaynds.gif
Although I don't eat fake burgers...

rolleyes.gif

Xale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoMee said:
metamaster said:
RoMee said:

name one person who does not have a pirated game in their cart
just because you cant name one doesnt mean there arent people out there that just use carts for back ups

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
RoMee said:
QUOTE said:
Me lol. Well actually, I don't even use my ds anymore. But when I did, I used only to put games that I owned and I also installed homebrew. And I sure that there are at least two other flashcart owners in the world who do this. Although I don't eat fake burgers...

I find that hard to believe..but if you say so

I cannot name one person that likes Kingdom Hearts, therefore they don't exist. How's that for logic?

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As it's been mentioned, if I didn't pirate a game I'd simply never play it, hence my piracy in no way hurts the company, as they wouldn't be gaining my money whether I pirated or not. I'm guessing this is true for a pretty large chunk of software pirates.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe not against it completely, but to an extent... yes. Then again I am a complete hypocrite sometimes. I don't think I've downloaded a single DS ROM in the last two months. I have acquired every single GBA ROM, but no DS ones. When the 3DS comes out, I will be buying all my games. When a Flash Card comes out, I'll do extended trial periods and buy the games that are worthy. In other news I am reserving Golden Sun Dark Dawn.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k