• Total voters

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Eh, Virgin's a pretty cool guy, he don't have aids and doesn't afraid of nothing...

Please kill me (WHY THE HELL AM I DOING SOME 4CHAN CRAP!)

*Self-Kill*

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PBC said:
I'm not a virgin but the thought of doing it with someone who I don't have a real deep relationship with bothers me. I know some people think that once you get laid once you'll have to do it every month of every year for the rest of your life...I don't really care for that. It makes the whole thing cheap to me. I haven't had sex in..3 years? By choice mind you because I've had the chance every now and then. The drought isn't really bothering me. I'd rather go back to waiting for someone worth it then go around sleeping with girls I don't care for. I'm a really choosey guy...and I have issues with getting close to people too quickly. Kinda a fault, kinda a blessing. Plus STDs scare the shit of out me.

hey rock on, i also, am not a virgin, but i also havnt had sex in about 3yrs as well, and did it with one person. kudos to ya bro =]

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
iq_132 said:
Not since I was 16, and I agree, wait until you find someone you really care about. It makes the whole experience amazing.

Exactly. People put way too much pressure on themselves to lose it young, hormones running wild and whatnot. Just relax, don't go looking for it, go looking for someone who you love very much and it'll follow naturally at some stage.

S

ScuberSteve

Opium said:
iq_132 said:
Not since I was 16, and I agree, wait until you find someone you really care about. It makes the whole experience amazing.

Exactly. People put way too much pressure on themselves to lose it young, hormones running wild and whatnot. Just relax, don't go looking for it, go looking for someone who you love very much and it'll follow naturally at some stage.
I'm friends with too many kids who would have sex for the sake of stimulation.
So you're saying... I shouldn't tap that?

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you care about your 'first' too much, you will be all the more devastated when it ends ...

Losing it to someone who doesn't mean that much to you can be a smart decision ... psychologically, and emotionally ...

D

Deleted User

Opium said:
iq_132 said:

F**k that I'm going do it with as many people I can!
grog.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Linkiboy said:
I'll never find the right person it seems. It seems there aren't any girls interested in technology as much as me. And even if they are, stereotypes tell me she'll be under my standard.

Just wait till they mature a bit bro
wink.gif
I know plenty of 'geekish' girls that are hawt and are interested in fellow male geeks.

by geek I mean - uses internet, likes videogames etc.

Lots of younger girls just act like their friends. gotta separate them from the pack if you want to see what they're truly like.. or just wait till they get older and grow up a bit.

S

ScuberSteve

cubin' said:
Just wait till they mature a bit bro ;) I know plenty of 'geekish' girls that are hawt and are interested in fellow male geeks.
Exactly the reason I got Mary Whenever I played Harvest Moon.
Aw crap, I need a real girl. T.T
*ScuberSteve continues to work on plutonic girlfriends, but knows he won't get anywhere*

TwinsanityNtranc

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mah Boi! this piece of self restraint is what all true farkers strive for!

eh, i am a virgin, but i have Master baited as many of you have.
and then i found out my hand was male, and now i need to seek a restraining order against it.
it keeps molesting my third leg....

lol

well i've done sexual RP sex like "Cyber sex" with both male and female friends.
yes i am bisexual.

idk ever since being Bisexual it makes me not give much of a damn about ritualistic stuff.

I would prefer to do it with someone i care about allot and love.
but really you can do it with anyone, and i would gladly have sex with a friend of mine who is a girl and who i trust allot.

you don't have to be bf and gf by law to have sex, and having it with a close friend of the opposite sex is perfectly fine, and can be considered "exploratory"
with a friend you trust you would know any risks and you would both prepare for it.
makes sense?

S

ScuberSteve

TwinsanityNtranced said:

and then i found out my hand was male, and now i need to seek a restraining order against it.

lol

well i've done sexual RP sex like "Cyber sex" with both male and female friends.
yes i am bisexual.

idk ever since being Bisexual it makes me not give much of a damn about ritualistic stuff.

but really you can do it with anyone, and i would gladly have sex with a friend of mine who is a girl and who i trust allot.

you don't have to be bf and gf by law to have sex, and having it with a close friend of the opposite sex is perfectly fine, and can be considered "exploratory"
with a friend you trust you would know any risks and you would both prepare for it.
makes sense?

zomg, he reads my mind.

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ScuberSteve said:
TwinsanityNtranced said:

lol

yes i am bisexual.

makes sense?

zomg, he reads my mind.

Obviously not, because he hasn't killed himself yet!

S

ScuberSteve

offtopic84 said:
ScuberSteve said:
TwinsanityNtranced said:

lol

yes i am bisexual.

makes sense?

zomg, he reads my mind.

Obviously not, because he hasn't killed himself yet!
I'm.... DEAD?!?!

xanth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I honestly found my first time (For the record, at 21, in a Friend's with benefits relationship) anti-climactic. (no pun intended) It was really more, this is what everyone makes a big deal about?

That's not to say that sex has no effect. I mean, there's definitely emotions in some form attached with it.

Bottom-line, I think the best advice I can give to the virgins is to know why you want to have sex. There's no one reason better or worse than another; different things matter to different people.

Also, don't expect it to solve all your problems, play it safe (wear a condom, male and/or female or take oral or patch birth control - If nothing else than to prevent passing/receiving diseases), and don't worry about not getting any now. I used to believe I was really unattractive, and that no one would ever want to sex me up. A year and another partner after my first, that particular self-esteem issue passes.

TwinsanityNtranc

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I think i would want to have sex for stress relieving purposes.
which is sensible.

but only with a good friend.

and as for birth and STDs control well, theres an even better safer alternative.

Mutual mastorbation, has almost NO risks.

gblock247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm from a rural area of WV(what part isn't rural right? lol) and I grew up not really having a desire to go out with anyone. I sat back and watched guys and girls in Junior High and High school throw around the word "love" like it was f'n water. Now, would I have denied it if someone just came up to me and offered it....probably not(as Rodney Carrington says, "I have a dick, pussy is my friend!") but I didn't end up losing it til I was 20 years old, to the person I thought I was gonna be with. Relationship lasted three years and we went our seperate ways(I was ready to get married, she wasn't). Since then, I've had two ONS (both internet based, oddly enough, September of 06 and September of 07).

Guess what I'm getting at is, it was worth waiting for, but it does complicate things. Life would be SOOOO much simpler if us guys could shut off that [primal] instinct to want to be with a woman. If you wanna call me gay for thinking that way, wouldn't be the first time. But imagine what it would be like not having to ever worry about your "little head" taking over the head that should be in charge. Being able to live without the want/need for the opposite sex(and not be gay). Sure as hell would make things a hell of alot simpler, wouldn't it?

Sorry for the rant, back to your regularly scheduled topic... I honestly think it would have been alot easier if I woud have never lot it in the first place, do I regret it....no, but would I take the option I laid out in my little rant, more than likely. Of course that's just my "two cents".

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TwinsanityNtranced said:
yes i am bisexual.
Lol

Myself, I'm a virgin and plan remain so until I meet someone I care about (which doesn't seem anytime soon)
Anyway, I'm in no hurry to lose it.

edit:spelling &grammar

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you are waiting, good for you, the last thing you need in your life is regret.

To those that have it thrust upon you, I know how that feels.
I would love to reasure you that it gets better, but I am finding it increasing difficult to find the enthusiasm let alone courage to find that special someone. Rejection is a fucker. But that might just be me, I have never been the most social person in the world.

beautifulbeast

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have to say I'm surprised and relieved at how many people here are born again virgins like me and not afraid to admit it.

I haven't had sex for like 5 years or probably more and I don't regret it at all. Of course I miss hugging and kissing and having someone to care for, but sex? I could live without it.

My only regret is knowing that I should be looking for a partner for life unless I want to die lonely and sad but I guess I'm too dissapointed by men to even try to date again. Ahh, even writing this makes me sad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/sg0D1PpgCXs?si=rnzM6Df7jeL6FiPz