Serbia, Republic of
to_end_the_argument__oxlqgb-1.jpg

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
I'm not gay, I'm only 14, I'd rather study to get good grades than decide if I'm gay or not
I mean, by this logic, you’re not really in a position to quickly quip whether liking traps is fully and wholesomely gay, if you’ve never explored the borderlines of “gay” and “not gay”. Either way everyone’s equal, and everyone’s the same.

im not sure if this post is sarcastic myself tbqh LOL

Last edited by vinstage,
Reactions: Deleted User

drenal

that guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, by this logic, you’re not really in a position to quickly quip whether liking traps is fully and wholesomely gay, if you’ve never explored the borderlines of “gay” and “not gay”. Either way everyone’s equal, and everyone’s the same.

im not sure if this post is sarcastic
A trap is basically a male dressed as a woman, or a crossdresser. Seeing as how you know they're males, and you're a male that is still attracted to them, then they are gay.

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
A trap is basically a male dressed as a woman, or a crossdresser. Seeing as how you know they're males, and you're a male that is still attracted to them, then they are gay.
The point of a trap is you don’t know they’re a guy till a certain point or twist. Hence the word trap, you fall for it.

I mean, how else do you think it got it’s name? Dick stuck in toaster?

1. 2.
    trick or deceive (someone) into doing something contrary to their interests or intentions.
    "I hoped to trap him into an admission"
    synonyms: trick, dupe, deceive, cheat, lure, inveigle, beguile, fool, hoodwink, seduce, cajole, wheedle, gull; More

Last edited by vinstage,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Flame hey!!!!