1. RyuShinobi500

OP RyuShinobi500 C0D3 N1Nj4

United States
    As the title reads I was curious if there were any free alternatives to Minecraft that are comptible with the Linux OS I was planning to get Minecraft but it costs $30 and so I decided to search for a clone of the game I was wondering if anyone on the Temp had any suggestions thanks

2. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Succubus™ Grumpy Enby

Antarctica
  3. Ryccardo

Ryccardo and his tropane alkaloids

Italy
    Minetest - chances are your stock repos have it

4. RyuShinobi500

United States
    Okay thanks which version do you think I should I get this this or this thanks for any clarification

5. MicmasH_W

MicmasH_W Doofy snow leopard

United States
    I'd say the third option on that list since it's from the official site- also maybe check this out https://terasology.org/
    Although- Minecraft is definitely worth the price, you can always come back to it even when you get older, it kinda never ages and there's so much you can do- mods and all sorts of awesome things... so it's definitely worth the money. However Minecraft for Android is only 7$ I think and it's pretty impressive as well, just depends on what you want really... hope that helps!

6. RyuShinobi500

United States
    Thanks allot man I am planning to purchase Minecraft in February with birthday money ^_^ and I will check out terasolgy

MicmasH_W likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Alternatives, Compatible, Minecraft