Hacking Are there any games with 2.1U update?

xfcrowman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been trying to find a .wad for system menu 2.1U, which is no longer available on NUS, but I've had no luck so far. I thought that one option would be for me to use wiiscrubber to extract the wad from the update partition of a game that has 2.1U. However, so far I haven't found any games that have 2.1U. Does anyone know of any games that have 2.1U, or alternatively, know any other way I might find the 2.1U system menu?

EDIT: I've since learned that 2.1 was only available in europe and that 2.1u and 2.1j do not exist.

xfcrowman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to see what it's like when compared to the other versions of the system menu. I find it odd that nintendo decided to pull 2.1U and 2.1J from its servers, but not 2.1E. Frankly, I think its odd that nintendo keeps any of the outdated versions of IOS, MIOS, and the system menu on there.

To be clear, this is just to see how this version of the system menu compares to other versions. I'm on 4.1U and that's where I plan to stay when I'm not experimenting with things.

Also, I have the version of IOS needed for 2.1U, it's only the system menu that I'm missing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night