Gaming Are there any games bigger then 4gb?

gbadl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I got a free 4gb Vita Memory card. In the future when I start playing vita games I am wondering if 4gb is enough to fit the biggest Vita game and have a little space left for the save file. What is the biggest vita game release? I won't be playing more then 1 game at a time.

Last edited by gbadl,

the_miah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Going down a digital download size list on another forum, the biggest games seem to hit the 3.3/3.4Gb mark(assuming DLC not included). Only thing I'm not sure of is how much space you'll lose for OS when the Vita formats the card since I've never had a 4Gb card to test.

Condarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4gb is cutting it close. It also depends on if you go the physical route or digital route. Most games are around 3.4 gb. Games like borderlands include dlc which will most certainly go over 4 gb.

gbadl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks guys, I think I should be good because FPS aren't on my to play list. The list I found with sizes seemed old and outdated from 2 years back and the biggest game was Final Fantasy X at 3.5GB.

uni3351

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Biggest game as i know was Phantasy Star Online 2 . It was like 14gb . Well it online game and free if you use japan psn .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY