Are there any games bigger then 4gb?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Games & Content' started by gbadl, Oct 30, 2016.

1. gbadl
    OP

gbadl GBAtemp Regular

Sep 13, 2009
    I got a free 4gb Vita Memory card. In the future when I start playing vita games I am wondering if 4gb is enough to fit the biggest Vita game and have a little space left for the save file. What is the biggest vita game release? I won't be playing more then 1 game at a time.

Last edited by gbadl, Oct 30, 2016
  2. the_miah

the_miah Member

Newcomer
    Jul 11, 2016
    United States
    Going down a digital download size list on another forum, the biggest games seem to hit the 3.3/3.4Gb mark(assuming DLC not included). Only thing I'm not sure of is how much space you'll lose for OS when the Vita formats the card since I've never had a 4Gb card to test.

3. Condarkness

Condarkness GBAtemp Regular

Nov 9, 2008
    United States
    4gb is cutting it close. It also depends on if you go the physical route or digital route. Most games are around 3.4 gb. Games like borderlands include dlc which will most certainly go over 4 gb.

4. thewarhammer

thewarhammer Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2009
    Brazil
    Rio de Janeiro
    I think the biggest game until now is Killzone Mercenary (with it's day one update at least), 3.95GB.

5. gbadl
    OP

gbadl GBAtemp Regular

Sep 13, 2009
    Thanks guys, I think I should be good because FPS aren't on my to play list. The list I found with sizes seemed old and outdated from 2 years back and the biggest game was Final Fantasy X at 3.5GB.

6. uni3351

uni3351 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 22, 2016
    Indonesia
    Biggest game as i know was Phantasy Star Online 2 . It was like 14gb . Well it online game and free if you use japan psn .