Are there any free Blender alternatives that support PC's with OpenGL 2.1 running Linux

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,992
  • Replies 2
D

Deleted User

OP
I am tying to find a suitable alternatives to Blender that support PC's with OpenGL 2.1 running Linux but have so far had none all the ones I have seen need OpenGL 4.4 I was hoping someone on the Temp had some suggestions thanks

joesab

Trophies
XP
Country
Nicaragua
hey buddy I currently dont know of a way of doing this trick in linux but in windows you can run the last blender 2.82 without opengl.3.1 or superior
is simple just place a dll file in the same folder as tthe blender folder

(please use the links in wordpad file compresed since as a new user I cant share links)
there I shared you the links on a youtube tutorial on how to run blender 2.8 on linux and on windows without opengl 3.3 or superior or any graphic Card

but if what you are trying is avoiding blender well sorry as far as I remember blender is the best all in one 3d opensource free software
but you may try wings o K3 o free cad or google sketup

hope that helps a little
happy blending

Attachments

• Blender.7z
    993 bytes · Views: 153
Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
hey buddy I currently dont know of a way of doing this trick in linux but in windows you can run the last blender 2.82 without opengl.3.1 or superior
is simple just place a dll file in the same folder as tthe blender folder

(please use the links in wordpad file compresed since as a new user I cant share links)
there I shared you the links on a youtube tutorial on how to run blender 2.8 on linux and on windows without opengl 3.3 or superior or any graphic Card

but if what you are trying is avoiding blender well sorry as far as I remember blender is the best all in one 3d opensource free software
but you may try wings o K3 o free cad or google sketup

hope that helps a little
happy blending

Thank you so much I will try this right away!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: though if it s important to go online for a game I would much rather buy it