Hacking Are there any fake Supercard DSTwos?

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The fake/clones choose to fake the R4 brand because it's the one that's well known.
It's the exact same thing as people calling all vacuum cleaners "Hoovers", all cotton swabs "Q-tips," or all tissues "Kleenex", everyone calls flashcarts an "R4", mostly out of not knowing other flashcart brands exist.

Also yes, flashcarts cannot access any DSi functions, or any IR functions. Flashcarts will always run a DSi-enhanced rom in DS mode, even on a DSi system. Obviously with no IR sensor on flashcarts, you'll have no IR functions, something you can live without on the pokémon games thankfully.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Well, at least I know that for now there are no supercard dstwo clones. (With the exception of the EX4i, that is...)
rolleyes.gif

But I have a feeling that there will be later on. (Fingers crossed for lesser/no clones at all...)

Well, as for the R4 clones, we just can't do anything about it... The companies which make these cards just want to earn money, right?
I think I'm just going to avoid them and go for sites like ShopTemp or RHS (even if i'm not in the US).

What a disappointment that the flashcarts can't have DSi features, hopefully later on...

By the way, is "My Gaming Mart" a good place to buy these flashcarts?, and is wi-fi a dsi feature?

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
ex4
ismartds (premium/mm)

not exactly clones, but they are copying the idea of the dstwo

and FAILING LIKE THE R4 KING

(hey someone should make a rap about the clones)

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chris888222 said:
Well, thanks. I bought the dstwo from ShopTemp.

I nearly bought a dstwo from digimartz, but then i found out many negative comments over the web.

Anyone bought from this site before? Is it really unreliable?
wtf.gif
I got my first and only cart from there,m3i,so I guess their alright.
tongue.gif

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Rydian said:
Wifi works on the DS as well (for nintendo's wifi games you need WEP security, not WPA or WPA2).

So does it mean that you can actually go for events (such as the victini event) on the flashcart!?

QUOTE(kiafazool @ Oct 21 2010, 05:56 AM) ex4
ismartds (premium/mm)

not exactly clones, but they are copying the idea of the dstwo

and FAILING LIKE THE R4 KING

I know what you mean, because that is the fake R4 I'm using right now.
Constanly gives me problems...
CAN'T PLAY POKEMON BLACK/WHITE!!!
angry.gif

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
personuser said:
kiafazool said:

"R4 Gold, Ex4, Cloners are jerks"
"F*ckin' Pokemon, WHY DON'T IT WORK!"

Just quick and dirty XD

for those who don't get:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvmvxAcT_Yc

HAHAHAHA!! Nice...
rofl.gif

But I do want to say is, dear clone flashcart companies, why can't you make a flashcart which is more durable and is much better than what you are making today?
mad.gif

Haiz... I have no idea why I am saying this... But I hope that the supercard can work on the upcoming 3DS (in DS mode, that is...) despite claiming to have 'sophisticated' anti-piracy technology.

P.S. I have placed inverted commas on sophisticated, simply because I doubt it's possible. If Nintendo were to get the AP technology from Sony, would not it be a loss to Sony?
glare.gif

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
chris888222 said:
Rydian said:
Wifi works on the DS as well (for nintendo's wifi games you need WEP security, not WPA or WPA2).
So does it mean that you can actually go for events (such as the victini event) on the flashcart!?
Yes, wifi works just fine, it works just like you're playing an actual game cart, people get pokemon mystery gift events and battle online and stuff all the time on them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F