ROM Hack Are there any encounter rate hacks for InuYasha: Secret of the Divine Jewel?

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The encounter rate is so frustratingly high, and the only AR codes I can find are max stat codes and an infinite money code! I know I've seen encounter rate hacks/cheats for other games, but is there one for this game?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I assume you checked all the usual suspects as far as cheat databases. They will usually manage to find whatever.

Are there any items (potions, equips...) or maybe story sections in game to reduce rates or remove battles (or all but boss battles)?

If there are then it is usually not so bad to replicate such things (the same search you do to find infinite ammo, health or whatever works here). If it is no enemies then turn the code on and off every so often and you reduce the rate accordingly.

If there is not then that becomes a harder thing to search for as you effectively get to create one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...