Status
Not open for further replies.

Garnatian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Michael Chen has a youtube video from a few days ago.. I use his 3x + 60fps mod that you can download in the description of that video. Special K injection for HDR works great!
Do you know what the difference is between the resmod and the quality mod from that YouTube video?

StonersKnight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you know what the difference is between the resmod and the quality mod from that YouTube video?
I don't.. Quality helped prevent freezes/stutters but with the yuzu build from a few pages back with resmod 3x + 60fps mod works just fine.
If only we could fix the missing spell effects in Yuzu it would be perfect, same for crashes in Vulkan Ryu.
I know.. hopefully when the game comes out they will be able to add all the missing effects and such. Sending the fallen makes little sense when you can't see their motes rising.

totxxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
For people who playing on switch handleld mode with or whitout anymod, did you noticz some sounds is missing? Specially during cutscene?

Reactions: cobjak

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
For people who playing on switch handleld mode with or whitout anymod, did you noticz some sounds is missing? Specially during cutscene?
In handled mode I have seen several errors. As the music is poorly synchronized, sometimes the game stops abruptly for half a second and some dialogues with texts and voices, the texts do not finish being seen after they finish listening.

Reactions: totxxx

totxxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
In handled mode I have seen several errors. As the music is poorly synchronized, sometimes the game stops abruptly for half a second and some dialogues with texts and voices, the texts do not finish being seen after they finish listening.
If you can make a try with same scene in docked mode and tell us if it the same? (i managed in game audio setup to tv, default was console, i think some sound out on joycon)

andmoc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
still huge memory leak for me.. :-(
Using Yuzu EA 2865 for about 10 hours, 60fps mod, 4x Resolution and i never seen this error.

The game crashes only ONE time during these 10 hours, in that first Ourubouros cutscene.

After that, only fps drops and a few graphical glitches when i use re Resmod so, i turned it off.

I'm using the general setting found in Youtube videos, Core i7 9700K and 3080Ti, game version 1.1 that have 14.9GB

rsc-pl

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Using Yuzu EA 2865 for about 10 hours, 60fps mod, 4x Resolution and i never seen this error.

The game crashes only ONE time during these 10 hours, in that first Ourubouros cutscene.

After that, only fps drops and a few graphical glitches when i use re Resmod so, i turned it off.

I'm using the general setting found in Youtube videos, Core i7 9700K and 3080Ti, game version 1.1 that have 14.9GB
Is it working fine with cutscenes too? That 60fps patch.

Tanzeel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

game v1.1 has 60fps cheat/mod?

r00t09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What resmod do you use? Because even using this Yuzu build my resmod at 4x gets 15 fps tops and my pc is beefy as hell. Not even worth playing no matter how pretty it looks if everything is in slow motion. And if you aren't using a resmod what's the point of 4x? Everything will still be blurry and muddy.
no fps prob here with yuzu and 3x resmod, most of the time its 60fps and some areas drop to 45-55

redflamingolingo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To everyone still having issues with memory leaking, I FINALLY solved my problems, though I'm not completely sure what did fix it. I tried the dirty build to correct the leak that everyone says is working, and that did not work initially.

I kept my saves and deleted all my Yuzu roaming files and my yuzu install directory.

I reinstalled everything and used this shader cache linked on Michael Chen's channel:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/7yit0byrp99cdpt/Yuzu_opengl_shader.rar/file

I also used his 3x res mod and the latest patch.

When I now boot the game with Mem Reduct on, my virtual memory will increase but it holds stead at around 63% and does not increase beyond that. Before, it would rocket to 80% instantly.

Physical memory does go up, but if I clean it once then it stays at a reasonable level.

Hope this helps someone!

-Musashi-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
3x + lib = locked 15fps
reso scaling not working on emu
some said if you higher the reso some line will occur
but for me nothing line issue happen..
288028186_3188889304698733_4002311154469829240_n.png

Last edited by -Musashi-,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't trust the free ones, but ipvanish I've used for couple years now, n like
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if they could get CPUs to run that hot then use the heat to power a steam turbine to power the CPUs....
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good idea, or at least power the GPU
    It's not the movies or games downloads that I would worry about, like breaking into networks, downloading encrypted things, spying on network traffic. I have seen so many "Top Secret" seals on files when I was a kid
    I was obsessed with finding UFOs, a surprising amount of US files where stashed on computers in other countries, China back in the early 90s omg sooo much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that crazy, I've never tried hack into anything, I just pirate, and my ISP have send me 3-4 letters, so had to VPN it
    Ship to ship communication software for the Navy although without access to the encrypting chips it was mostly useless
    I bet now a 4090 could probably crack it? Hmmm maybe not even back then I'm pretty sure they where using like 1024 bit encryption
    Yayyy the one set finished 324GBs lol
    Compressed....
    I wonder how many years that would have taken on a 56K modem lol
    18000 hours lol
    750 days lol
    +1
    So Internet is very much faster now lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Time Remaining- 2 years, 9 girlfriends, 6 hairstyles, please standby..."
    +1
    I remember one time I downloaded like a 500MB ISO file on 56K and that literally took like 2 days
    I had some sort of resume thing, I remember the software had chains
    Damned if I can't remember.the name though
    Some sort of download management app
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey psi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson