Gaming Arcade Game HELP!

LunaValeheart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was wondering if it's possible to recover my friends profile on my hard drive then download an arcade game onto my xbox 360 (that he doesn't already own). Then have him transfer his account back to his hard drive and for us both to be able to play it as a Full Game. Is it possible?

LunaValeheart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not quite what I meant but I get what you mean. I meant...say I wanted "Toy Soldiers" I don't have the MS Points but my friend does...could he use his points to download it onto my hard drive (after I recover it)...then...he recovers it on his console again. And we can both play it, as Full.

More or less: I read somewhere that you can play the arcade games on any account on your hard drive, as long as it was downloaded on your hard drive first. But...you can always play it on the account that it was downloaded with, regardless of whether you swap the account to another hard drive or not.

Dunno, maybe I just mis-interpreted what I read.
rofl2.gif

Thanks for your help.
bow.gif

Sefi

Trophies
XP
Country
You can technically do it if your friend doesn't mind not being able to go on LIVE while you play Toy Soldiers. Every time you wanted to play the game, you would have to recover HIS gamertag onto your 360, and logon to his LIVE account. This means he could not be using LIVE while you did this. Then when he wanted to use LIVE he would have to recover his account back every time.

LunaValeheart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, I think I remember doing this with Battlefield 1943 for a while now. I think. My memory's terrible lol.
Well Thanks for the help!
grog.gif

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually if one of you owns it and it bought on a different xbox, the non-owner can play it as well. As long as the owner of said game logs in first to start the game. My brother and his friends did this for halo maps before. NVM this only works for DLC. Does not work for arcade games

You can however transfer your rights to dlc and arcade games once a year to another xbox. I did this the other day after I got my new 360. Whatever 360 your gamertag is recovered on the rights will be transfered to. google it and show u a link to the 360 page for the transfer. Do so should allow your friend to gain excess to anything you have bought with your account. Best of all, you can still use your account on ur own xbox 360 to play the games and use dlc u bought.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/T0X6JND.jpg