Arc Rise Fantasia

twisteddeeds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Dont know if anyone has commented on this game but i have found new info, screens and a new video.

NEW VIDEO AND SCREENS

it looks similar to me as Eternal Sonata, which was a very pretty game.

older video

a brand new role-playing game for the Wii that looks to make anyone with a taste for high fantasy and Japan-style RPG gameplay stand up and pay attention.

A co-op production between Marvelous and Image Epoch (the outfit behind Nintendo DS cult hit Luminous Arc, pictured), Arc Rise Fantasia is set in the empire of Meridian, which has a bit of a lingering dragon problem. These so-called "contaminant dragons" are nothing but trouble, passing through the nation in great flocks; even if you kill one, the resulting explosion poisons the local area and causes it to look a bit like a Superfund site. When the empire receives word that a massive horde has its sights on the capital of Diamant, it immediately sends out an army to counteract them, including licensed mercenary Bright and his friend Alse, royal prince and second in line for the throne. Bright is severely hurt in the ensuing battle, but is saved at the last minute by a girl named Ryphia who possesses the power to control "ley squalls," naturally-occurring storms of magic that usually take the form of luminous rain. (Is all of this "fantasy" enough for you, then?)

Not much has been revealed about Arc Rise Fantasia's gameplay yet, other than the battles will employ an action point-based system that appears to be turn-based. This initial announcement focuses primarily on the game's characters -- Bright, cool and collected novice mercenary; Alse, bright and beloved prince of the kingdom; Ryphia, a naive and reserved girl who obviously has some secrets in her past; and Adele, a Diamant magic instructor who seems to care about frilly fashion just as much as her light-based offensive spells.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To tell you the truth, I don't like turn-based RPGs...but this game is just plain awesome, I may play it anyway. The gameplay looks magnificent and I love the visuals. The story looks like it could keep me going to...they need to hurry up with a release date already for this!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    White fries hold up
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @K3Nv2 sure you can
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why tf do people hate android users? is it the video quality? just because "AnDrOiD = pOoR" bc they don't cost an arm and a leg like iphones do?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i won't be turned off by an iphone, but don't pick on me for having an android, that's just how this shit should work
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Should say more what these kind of android users say bout nokia 3310 users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Should say more what these kind of android users say bout nokia 3310 users