Arc and iso transfer

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by alive, Dec 8, 2015.

1. alive
    OP

alive Member

Newcomer
    Oct 11, 2007
    Netherlands
    I have updated my dusty fat vita to firmware 3.18 and via Uno I finally got Arc installed. Now I am trying to put some iso's on the vita but I can not find a tutorial on how to do this. Loads of tuts for TNV but for Arc I can not find them. I do not have any other psp game installed on the vita, only got Uno.

Can someone point me to a tutorial on how to transfer iso's to use them with Arc?

2. alive
    OP

alive Member

Newcomer
    Oct 11, 2007
    Netherlands
    Never mind, I already solved it. I added onemenu to Arc and now I can transfer my files with qcma. I only have to put the ISO or CSO files in a map, drop that map in the \...\...\psvita\psavedata\... map refresh the qcma database and transfer the files.

3. Dr. Dew

Dr. Dew GBAtemp Regular

Oct 31, 2015
    Sudan
    Khartoum
    its the same as TN, all you do is get your game(ISO) and rename it like this "GAME.ISO" and place it in a save game folder and transfer via content manager. Make sure its in all caps and you write rename it how I did, you have to also enable file extension on your pc to see the file types like ".zip" ".rar" ".mp4" etc. In our case we enable it to see ".iso"