Hacking AR codes

Forum Shark

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, there. This is my first question as a member. I am considering an Acecard 2i because there is currently no AR for DSi. (I am considering a DSi, you see). How do you activate the codes. Do you take the cart out, then insert you game? I have a Platinum game, you see, and a lot of stuff in it. I don't want to download the game and trade all my stuff over just to get the DSi. So, my question is, is the Acecard just like an AR with Homebrew (and ROM) capabilities? Or will I have to download the game again.

If I haven't been clear, please say so, and I can explain further. If not, please answer.

Zach

EDIT: I use a Mac running OS 10.5.7

Forum Shark

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a retail game of Pokemon Platinum, and am considering an Acekard, but want to know if the acekard and retail game will be compatible. I want the acekard as an AR, mostly. I'm kind of new at this (okay, REALLY new) so I don't know what those things you mentioned are. I guess joining these forums was the first step, though, right?

WioWao

Trophies
XP
Country
True. Nitrohax does not work with DSi but you can backup your games or download them. Backing them up and playing them on your cart is legit as far as i know. You can also backup the save and have all ur games with their current save on 1 card(+ more save slots).
ohmy.gif

Here is how to do so on a windows machine:
http://www.monroeworld.com/myfaq/index.php...&artlang=en
The program is also capable of backing up your saves ^^

Forum Shark

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay so that doesn't really help. Can I use the AR function with te games I've already got or not? Will I have to make a backup? How do I do that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4