Apple refurb iPod touches

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone bought one from Apple's online store? Do the refurbs have a new metal back installed? Thinking of getting one for 200$.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
As much as I hate Ipods, given at that price, it would be a good deal. As long as it does die on me the instant the warrenty runs out.

I'm interested as well.

Shyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda weird, but I actually work for Apple, doing the refurb iPods. They look pretty much brand new when we ship them out to the customers.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Shyn said:
Kinda weird, but I actually work for Apple, doing the refurb iPods. They look pretty much brand new when we ship them out to the customers.

Do they still come with warrenties and stuff? Sorry, I'm kind of just too lazy to check it out.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They come with a 1 year Apple warranty.

And i'm definitely getting one now then. I lol couldn't care less about the music I'm just getting it for covert internet and messenger as pressing buttons on my phone makes too much noise.

And it's got a high res and damn the thing is really thin so I'll also be using it to watch anime in school (i go to a jesus school and during mass i sit in the back room controlling sound, which means i literally do nothng for 2 hours)

tomqman

This Is Everyone's Fault But Mine.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Linkiboy said:
I'm just getting it for covert internet and messenger as pressing buttons on my phone makes too much noise.
if you want it for school make sure you can conect to a wifi connection otherwise no internet for you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc