• Likes 41

emojiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Added to FAQs
there's an easier way to use everything in your chest for crafting without moving items in and out of inventory. if you manage your items and organize it at your chest, all the items will be moved around and usable for crafting.

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there's an easier way to use everything in your chest for crafting without moving items in and out of inventory. if you manage your items and organize it at your chest, all the items will be moved around and usable for crafting.
Seriously? Holy crap that's way faster than my method. Does it work with DLC palico gear?

CloudDelta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I seem to have a problem...
I have many Items in my Box and i organized it too but i cant use them to upgrade weapons...

for example the first Great Sword i cant upgrade it to Level 2 and all it needs is 4 Ore...
It seems i cant upgrade anything and i have the right items...

help?

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seem to have a problem...
I have many Items in my Box and i organized it too but i cant use them to upgrade weapons...

for example the first Great Sword i cant upgrade it to Level 2 and all it needs is 4 Ore...
It seems i cant upgrade anything and i have the right items...

help?
Do you have enough space for scraps?

emojiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
weird it worked for mines every times. you can try the method apm posted about having to individually move items in and out of your chest. which ever method works for you.

WaitWhatBro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a little something for everyone.
Every major/usable item that isn't a "Account Item", "Supply Item" or a "Jewel". That means every scrap,monster part, potion etc is in here.
Special Permit Items have a Additional Note in their name to add them fluidly and not have boxs get things removed from them due to excessive amounts in the same box.

Monster Parts, DLC Items, Special Permit Upgrade Tickets are all labeled in the document title to find them easily.

Around 23-24 spots free at the end of all this.

@APM
Do you think it's possible to turn these documents into a "Add All Items" Function for the boxes with these documents?

Also when maximizing 7.0, the "Clear Box" Button stays in the same place regardless if the windows frame being expanded leaving it in the middle of the item screen list.

Attachments

• Item ID Docs.rar
    6.7 KB · Views: 7,641
Last edited by WaitWhatBro,

CloudDelta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Do you have enough space for scraps?

I tried to take the Items from the Box and put them back again and it seems to work now...
For example i did take 4 MAchalit Ore from my Box and put them back in the Box again and in the menu for upgrading the Gread Sword to Level 2 it shows only the Machalit Ore i put in the Box

WaitWhatBro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to take the Items from the Box and put them back again and it seems to work now...
For example i did take 4 MAchalit Ore from my Box and put them back in the Box again and in the menu for upgrading the Gread Sword to Level 2 it shows only the Machalit Ore i put in the Box
Try clearing your entire box, then using what I uploaded.

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If that happens again, just sorting the item box. For other items, make sure you have enough space for scrap.

Here's a little something for everyone.
Every major/usable item that isn't a "Account Item", "Supply Item" or a "Jewel". That means every scrap,monster part, potion etc is in here.
Special Permit Items have a Additional Note in their name to add them fluidly and not have boxs get things removed from them due to excessive amounts in the same box.

Monster Parts, DLC Items, Special Permit Upgrade Tickets are all labeled in the document title to find them easily.

Around 23-24 spots free at the end of all this.

@APM
Do you think it's possible to turn these documents into a "Add All Items" Function for the boxes with these documents?

Also when maximizing 7.0, the "Clear Box" Button stays in the same place regardless if the windows frame being expanded leaving it in the middle of the item screen list.
I'll fix that bug later. I'll add the list to the first post so that way people can choose what to import

WaitWhatBro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alrighty, I updated the Doc.rar as well. In Document Box 3 and 13 I had forgotten to remove a , at the end and it caused a string error.

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Small update: v0.07b
What's new:
Fixed a bug where the clear box/items button wasn't anchored in properly

Allen1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I was wondering how I could get weapons I know that I can but when I clicked on great sword it said that it was type one could you explain what that means?

tyfly1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@APM I'm still running into a problem. How do I get items like the F Dreadking Blade S to craft. I have taken materials in and out of box multiple times and even sent them to myself via quest. Also I have used the sort all items function. Nothing is working...

Attachments

• IMG_20160719_095741.jpg
    IMG_20160719_095741.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 416

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@APM I'm still running into a problem. How do I get items like the F Dreadking Blade S to craft. I have taken materials in and out of box multiple times and even sent them to myself via quest. Also I have used the sort all items function. Nothing is working...
Put Dreadking Hunter I to Dreadking Hunter X in your inventory, go on a harvest tour, use the transpurrtur or w/e, deposit the tickets, use the deliver option, then complete the quest.

jucaa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you could do that, many people will be very happy :)

The validate button would be ok, but not necessary in my opinion.
If you follow exactly what is in the post of page 23, you should be able to make you palicos like you want, i already managed to create a palico of each type, everything is fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since