• Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

GhostOfOblivion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So with that last file you put up WWB, would a first level char with no progress be able to get to all that stuff? Or do I need to get to the point of unlocking the extra boxes, keep seeing people with those issues on here.

MattClep123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@WaitWhatBro I for some reason can't upgrade the Zurogong Primo and the Spiked Lance Lv. 4 to Spiked Javelin. It's just the Rare 1 Weapon Upgrades I'm having trouble with... Any advice?

firedrac

Trophies
XP
Country
@APM is there anyway to fix boxes 11-14 I cant unlock them? is it possible to add a box unlocker to the editor if so would greatly be appreciated ive tried everything else to fix it

Krustenkäse

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Finally got downgraded and load Arm, took me almost 3 days... I can now start trying to figure out JK and actually play the game!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Think the people having issues with JKSM may not be using the current version, think around page 4 he said to use this one: https://github.com/J-D-K/JKSM/releases
@APM is there anyway to fix boxes 11-14 I cant unlock them? is it possible to add a box unlocker to the editor if so would greatly be appreciated ive tried everything else to fix it
You can buy Packing Guide 1 for Box 11+12 when you reach 3* Quest
You can buy Packing Guide 2 for Box 13+14 when you reach 4* Quest (Maybe 5* not sure)

emojiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basicly I had a , at the end of the documents text and it was expecting another number after. I had to remove that , to avoid the Editor reading it wrong and producing a string error.
isnt there still an error with the list you made? every time i export a list theres always one extra item appearing in the next box over. and than when i add the next item list. it replaces that 1 spot with another item. i dont know if thats intentional but it looks like an error

Krustenkäse

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
isnt there still an error with the list you made? every time i export a list theres always one extra item appearing in the next box over. and than when i add the next item list. it replaces that 1 spot with another item. i dont know if thats intentional but it looks like an error

For me it added the Items from the imported List into the boxes as soon as i had them available

emojiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me it added the Items from the imported List into the boxes as soon as i had them available
i meant as in importing one box at a time it fills the box completely but adds an item over to the next box also taking the first slot of the next box. suchs as his first list saying there is 1-88 items but when loaded it says theres 89 items . and the other ones saying 1-100 but when i do it it adds 101 items because one items went over to the next box also. maybe your just not noticing because your not looking at the actual boxes as your doing it.

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright who wants to be my guinea pigs? Give me a few mins, and I'll make an item unlocker program. If that works, then I'll add it to my save editor.

Bastion6six6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any insight as to why this palico skill setup is not working? It seems like it's following all of the rules.

Gathering

plundering
piercing boomerang
mini barrely bombat
herb horn
shock purrison
go fight win
chestnut cannon
shock tripper
big boomerangs

skills

gathering pro
pilfer boost
support move+1
earplugs
boomerang pro
critical up (s)
nonstick fur

All in that order exactly. As usual, the cat has no skills or abilities equipped on the hunt, meaning its breaking the formula somehow but I don't see where.

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any insight as to why this palico skill setup is not working? It seems like it's following all of the rules.

Gathering

plundering
piercing boomerang
mini barrely bombat
herb horn
shock purrison
go fight win
chestnut cannon
shock tripper
big boomerangs

skills

gathering pro
pilfer boost
support move+1
earplugs
boomerang pro
critical up (s)
nonstick fur

All in that order exactly. As usual, the cat has no skills or abilities equipped on the hunt, meaning its breaking the formula somehow but I don't see where.
Did you remember to change the RNG Values?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    QuarterCut @ QuarterCut: my reaction to such information +1