• Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

feenachan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can get USB SD readers pretty cheap.
Thanks! I'll be out to get one in about 15 minutes. I guess my final question for now would be: Would you find that your method is easier than Freakyhax? I'm very new at this and so I want whatever's the easier option.

feenachan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you trying to export with JKSM? You should be able to switch between your titles.
I think I will be exporting with JKSM. Basically I was asking about this passage: "Once in the Homebrew, put your MHG cart in, and go down the list to JK's save program." And I'm not sure if I can do this with a digital copy.

Krustenkäse

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think I will be exporting with JKSM. Basically I was asking about this passage: "Once in the Homebrew, put your MHG cart in, and go down the list to JK's save program." And I'm not sure if I can do this with a digital copy.
You should be able to switch between your installed programms. MHGEn should show up normally.

And never forget ! Backup !

Lord Blade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you have a digital copy, you just have to cycle through your programs (hit left or right) until you find what you need.

JamesyPoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey man. How long do you think it will take?
I'm at work right now, just finishing up the Yukomo ones though, after that it shouldn't take long. I can probably upload it by tonight sometime. I'll PM you when it's done. Also all the items in the box have been taken out and put back in so you shouldn't have a problem upgrading anything :)

Krustenkäse

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm at work right now, just finishing up the Yukomo ones though, after that it shouldn't take long. I can probably upload it by tonight sometime. I'll PM you when it's done. Also all the items in the box have been taken out and put back in so you shouldn't have a problem upgrading anything :)

What is tonight for you :D? Because. Here in germany it's like 11:53 Pm. Can you upload what you got ?

JamesyPoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Have you finished all hunter hub missions too?
Yea, I'm currently hr 98. Just have to blast through the last of the village ones. If you're going to use the quest completer, make sure you've finished the village story and the online hr7 urgent. I'm going to upload my completed save hopefully by tonight, so you can do what you so desire with it.

Reactions: Deleted User

Krustenkäse

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yea, I'm currently hr 98. Just have to blast through the last of the village ones. If you're going to use the quest completer, make sure you've finished the village story and the online hr7 urgent. I'm going to upload my completed save hopefully by tonight, so you can do what you so desire with it.

Yeah but my question was How long is tonight for you? as it seems we're in different time zones :D

JamesyPoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah but my question was How long is tonight for you? as it seems we're in different time zones :D
Ah, sorry. I'm canadian, it's 6:50pm here right now. Luckily enough my job is 12 hour night shifts with free wifi and almost 0 supervision, so I'm trying to get through it right now.

Krustenkäse

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ah, sorry. I'm canadian, it's 6:50pm here right now. Luckily enough my job is 12 hour night shifts with free wifi and almost 0 supervision, so I'm trying to get through it right now.

How long is your shift tho?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How long is your shift tho?
Pretty funny that you apologized tho. :D Canadian eh?

Lord Blade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: 80s are the new 20s. +1