• Likes 41

draco80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those only work on New 3DS systems with NTR CFW
apm i followed the guide for adding skills for palico they still get unquiped whenbi enter quest i used true health horn first armor horn 2nd 3rdcand 4rth mini barrel bombay and herb horn . then health horn.detox horn.go fight win.ultrasonic horn

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
apm i followed the guide for adding skills for palico they still get unquiped whenbi enter quest i used true health horn first armor horn 2nd 3rdcand 4rth mini barrel bombay and herb horn . then health horn.detox horn.go fight win.ultrasonic horn
Did you change the RNG Values?

ASura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In order to use a CFW, you need to downgrade to an exploitable firmware. If you're on 11.0, you need to Hard Mod it which requires soldering.

Actually Freakhax still works! if you're lucky enough to get a copy you don't need to hardmod. But thats the only option now. lol

ASura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Negative! you just copy the image to your sd card and load the qr code from in game. And voila you have a homebrew entrance.

We were working together 25 pages ago to try and get my save exported. First I tried OoThax and realized it was impossible, then I was contemplating hardmodding and then i was trying to find someone with a 3ds and fieldrunners .. but on the n3ds hacking discord someone mentioned if I could find a copy of freakyhax I could still do it.

there was one copy at gamestop for 14$. Picked it up and 15 minutes later I was using your editor :P

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Negative! you just copy the image to your sd card and load the qr code from in game. And voila you have a homebrew entrance.

We were working together 25 pages ago to try and get my save exported. First I tried OoThax and realized it was impossible, then I was contemplating hardmodding and then i was trying to find someone with a 3ds and fieldrunners .. but on the n3ds hacking discord someone mentioned if I could find a copy of freakyhax I could still do it.

there was one copy at gamestop for 14$. Picked it up and 15 minutes later I was using your editor :P
I was talking about CFW installation. And yeah it was fieldrunners not freakyhax

ASura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh my apologies. I don't have any cfw just a homebrew launcher. I didnt read everything just assumed someone was having trouble using your editor . My bad.

feenachan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I'm sorry if this seems like an inappropriate place to post this, but I'm having some difficulty understanding how to access homebrew. My version is 11.0 and I've been reading that it's impossible to get Homebrew? I don't have existing access to it. What do I do?

Mystletaynn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I'm sorry if this seems like an inappropriate place to post this, but I'm having some difficulty understanding how to access homebrew. My version is 11.0 and I've been reading that it's impossible to get Homebrew? I don't have existing access to it. What do I do?

If you have a Datel Powersaves device for 3DS and a copy of Ocarina of Time 3DS then it's fairly simple, @Lord Blade made a very nice summary in this post here.

Krustenkäse

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You can get USB SD readers pretty cheap.
You dont need one lol.

Go into Options--> Data Management--> SD Card Management And drop the Files over your network

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You dont need one lol.

Go into Options--> Data Management--> SD Card Management And droo the Files over your network
@feenachan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, she is non binary