1. Bedal

Bedal Member
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    Is there a way to Unlock or Complete the Quests or does someone know the Offsets?

Last edited by Bedal, Sep 15, 2016
  2. dendoh

dendoh Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    You arrive too late friend. the latest nintendo update block every homebrew entry. You need to wait for an homebrew update (if there will be).

3. Knitten

Knitten Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    You're in the wrong thread, there are plenty of step by step guides on how to get homebrew on 11.0 3ds'

4. aoiefy

aoiefy Member
    Newcomer

United States
    i apologize in advance for asking this here.
    any of you guys updated your n3ds system and was able to find a homebrew entry point yet? ive only use net browser entry point for homebrew access before, so if you were able to access homebrew by installing a hax please share :)

5. Knitten

Knitten Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    https://gbatemp.net/forums/3ds-homebrew-development-and-emulators.275/

6. Jesus10101

Jesus10101 lord and savior

None as of yet. Also @Knitten , i have no idea how your link can help OP in anyway. He is asking for a way to get access to Homebrew on 11.1, not a list of Homebrew apps.

As of yet, 11.1 blocks most primary access points. If you were smart, you would have installed a secondary access point.

7. Knitten

Knitten Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    He is not the OP and that link is meant to tell him to search or post in the correct threads, this thread posted by APM is meant for his save editor, it is not a tutorial for how to get homebrew to work on any firmware.

8. VoidDeviant

VoidDeviant Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Hello. Thank for this. I'm having weird issue where I send palicoes online and the other player do not receive them. I check with the checker tool and everything say legit, as well as RNG match with skill. Any idea why this happen and how to fix?

9. ender360

ender360 Member
    Newcomer

Afghanistan
    can i say have a palico to one shot any monster in the village quest? how to do that?

10. EvilBakura

EvilBakura Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    It happened to me too and it was because the palico's name was too long

11. APM

OP APM GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    No

iSharingan likes this.
  12. Wrathalos

Wrathalos GBAtemp Regular

United States
    A Save Editor can't do this, if you have a New 3DS + CFW then see here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/monster-hunter-generation-cheats-plugin.434897/ (Disclaimer: I don't know what cheats are involved as I don't have a New 3DS.)

What is peoples fascination with wanting to homebrew, but not actually opening their eyes to read a few tutorials, since ALL OF THEM will tell you it DOES NOT WORK on 11.1. Are you all 5 years old? Every topic is constantly loaded with "Can't homebrew, WHAT DO? Please spoonfeed me." even though it's completely irrelevant to the thread topic and is not the place to ask, like this one.

Last edited by Wrathalos, Sep 17, 2016
  13. jerrmy12

jerrmy12 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Underage do not know how to read tutorials or faq's

14. juansp21

juansp21 Newbie
    Newcomer

Colombia
    Hello, i've been editing my savefile for a while but recently have had a problem. When i tried to equip some weapons, especially lightbowguns the game crashes, an error occurs and the system 3DS resets.

It only happens when i trie to equip other weapons.

What should i do? is the savefile corrupted? Tried creating other character and it could equip LBG without problems.

15. bilboswaggins

bilboswaggins Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I am having a little trouble getting the correct pieces of armor matched up to activate all the skills listed. Is there another place, thread, or post that has a more specific description of how to select each armor piece to activate all the skills? I understand that you don't activate all the elements lol. but I cant seem to get crit eye +30, element crit, razor sharpness, element attack up, and specific element attack up to all activate.

16. AkaDes

AkaDes Newbie
    Newcomer

Saint Kitts and Nevis
    No clue what you said neither it seems that you are playing MH series for a long time but if you read the entire thing,
    he mentioned that you have to import it into an empty box and then "The dual blades required slots for having these perfect skill set, so even if you realize there is a better dual blade, it might not be better at all because it would proly lack a gem slot, which would render them useless in this combo. keep in mind those DB's are best in a combo with the sets."
    You gotta gem the missing skills... there is nothing complicated about that .. import ..equip..gem and done.

if it is to hard to follow easy steps then don't edit your stuff and play legit till you learn it

17. howdieu2

howdieu2 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
  18. iSharingan

iSharingan Show me your power

United States
  19. infernox

infernox Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Tried to unlocked your guild card equipment on "Edit" then save the game, and then reload the save data. Hope it helps.

20. martinjamesccorpuz

Newcomer

so i exported my exdata.. but the folder is blank and i cant edit.. :( help

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Editor, MHGen,