Knitten Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/apm-mhx-mhgen-save-editor.434421/page-21

2. iSharingan

iSharingan Show me your power

United States
    this:

There's no need to even re-import your old character as long as you didn't save after importing the blank (importing by itself doesn't save. You have to manually do that after importing. It works just like editing the quantity of an item in your boxes with the regular editor). Ultimately, there should be no difference if you put the old character back in either case.

3. bournejason

bournejason Member
    Newcomer

Switzerland
  4. Rize blood

Rize blood Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    100% Complete Character (Import with Character Export/Importer) by @iSharingan
    hey man,this save editor is awesome , i need your help my moofah points no upgrade i need points :wtf:points in 5229 ......for.......99999:!: no result i complete diferents quest and nothing please man i need your help :cry:

5. sid4975

sid4975 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I followed the guidelines to editing palicos using the guide, Can you tell me exactly what I did wrong on my skills as I listed them? from what I see the skills I picked add up to 8, so why would they reset?

Defense S
    health harmonics
    support boost-2 points
    def L- 2 points
    guard L- 2 points
    nine lives DEF- 1 point
    non stick fur- 1 point

totaling 8
    so why is it resetting? is it maybe the order which I have them? do they have to be in a certain order from top to bottom?

Last edited by sid4975, Sep 13, 2016
  6. APM

OP APM GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Export the palico and use the PalicoCheckTool under Extra Tools in the first post

Also adding up to 8 doesn't really mean anything, you have to make sure the RNG values and the skill set match up:
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/apm-mhx-mhgen-save-editor.434421/page-21#post-6536347

Last edited by APM, Sep 13, 2016
  7. Anonymous Player

Newcomer

Hello, I'm 100% new on using save editor. And I really want to use this right now, just for the charms that this game does not want to give me. And I thank you for making this.

..Any links on a more comprehensive step by step guide?
    ..Are there chances that I will be banned or have my save data corrupted?
    1. I have a N3ds XL
    2. I'm using monster hunter generations.

,Thank you :) Have a nice day.

EDIT: Just reading the FAQs atm, sorry.
    EDIT2: Just read the faq and I don't know where to start, care to help? :( Kinda afraid to do this on my own.

Last edited by Anonymous Player, Sep 13, 2016
  8. WaitWhatBro

WaitWhatBro GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Cant access v18 on any of the download links.

9. BlueLeafeon

BlueLeafeon GBAtemp Regular

United States
    No.

1: See this post.
    2: Not sure about the banned part, but yes there is a chance of having your save data corrupted. That's why the first post says to keep backups at all times.
    3: If you've gotten far enough to actually install homebrew in order to use this editor, you don't need a step by step guide on how to use it and shouldn't really be afraid. As long as you keep a backup of your unedited file, if things go horribly wrong you can just copy the backup back into the game.
    4: *hands you a cookie for reading the first post, even if it was belated*

If you haven't installed homebrew, go look elsewhere because there are comprehensive guides on how to install it. I followed one.

Also, if you've already updated your 3DS to version 11.1, you're just screwed. It broke all the exploits...until the hackers get around to making a workaround.

Last edited by BlueLeafeon, Sep 13, 2016
  10. Luis Santos

Luis Santos Newbie
    Newcomer

Hello, First of all I would like to say thank you for this another application of yours (I've been an active member on GFqs during the boom of 4U and I am one of the people whom you thought how to make CQ programatically). Secondly I would like to ask if there is a thread made for submission of equipment box sets? Like the Ultimate Elemental Dual Blades Set.

Last edited by Luis Santos, Sep 13, 2016
  11. Caius Ballad

Caius Ballad Newbie
    Newcomer

Venezuela
    Can somebody please give me a ".eqp" file containing a talisman with normal up 5, please i would really appreciate it.

12. EvilBakura

EvilBakura Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    Here you go

Attached Files:

• drg.rar
      File size:
      100 bytes
      Views:
  13. BlueLeafeon

BlueLeafeon GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Thank you for asking if there's a thread for it. So many people just post here without caring and it honestly gets annoying after a while.

So far as I know, there isn't one. If you want to submit some equipment box sets, you can always ping APM and ask if they want more to put in their first post. Not that many people READ the first post...

14. APM

OP APM GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
  15. bournejason

bournejason Member
    Newcomer

Switzerland
    Can I use this to play MHG online?

16. iSharingan

United States
    I have had no problems using MHGen online even without it (still on fw 11.0.0.33). If you have problems connecting, that's what HTTPWN is for.

17. bournejason

bournejason Member
    Newcomer

Switzerland
    when I tried to access IE browser or Eshop on my N3DS, it will notice me to update my system and I didn't do that.
    So I cannot do anything online now without the system update?
    And if I install that ctr-httpwn, it will enable me to go online again right?

18. iSharingan

United States
    I cant speak for all games, but most games should work fine online without HTTPWN (Sm4sh for sure doesnt work, tho). Only the eshop and browser should be blocked without update, as far as I know (the eshop can be accessed via httpwn in homebrew by using the eshop tool that came in the homebrew starter pack).

19. Caius Ballad

Caius Ballad Newbie
    Newcomer

Venezuela

Thanks a lot, i'm importing it right now.

We should make a thread for that, i think is a good idea, that way this post can focus on the save editor and not what you do with it. I would love to do it myselft but since i don't have sets to upload, it doesn't make much sense that i do it :rofl2:

20. Zane Bacon

Zane Bacon Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I can't seem to get this to work on my 3DS XL. None of the options I have tried for extracting the extdata have worked. My 3DS is version 11.0.0-34U. It's not a New 3DS XL. I have a USB SD card reader. I've tried to get homebrew on it and that doesn't seem to want to cooperate either. Any links or tips to get me on the right track would be greatly appreciated!

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Editor, MHGen,