Skizzo

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got one of the COD MW2 LE consoles that has never gone online (but was updated by a few games that said they required it - the newest game I own is the COD MW2) which I would like to eventually modify when the dust settles (or has it already?). So, is there anything I can/should do before I take XBL for a spin, or should I avoid XBL until after the console has been modified? Have (or can) the disc updates done anything to make my future plans of modifying the console more difficult/impossible?

sprogurt

Trophies
XP
Country
It's always a cat and mouse game between microsoft and modders. I'd say buy a RROD, repair it, then mod that one. My friend had his xbox modded for 2 years and the last ban wave he got caught...I laughed at him so hard XD But seriously if you're gonna mod it you'll have to keep up with the scene so make sure you don't f**k up, take no risks and get a second xbox.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why don't you take the time to read the countless number of resources already available on this topic?

Wait... aren't you the guy who likes to rant about laziness? Go fuck your dog.

67birdman

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't ruin your expensive CoD XBox, its not worth it to get banned with that.
The guys right, get a RROD console, or maybe an Arcade one and just mod that.

Skizzo

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D34DL1N3R said:
Why don't you take the time to read the countless number of resources already available on this topic?

Wait... aren't you the guy who likes to rant about laziness? Go fuck your dog.
Whose dick did you suck that allows you to get away with all of these flames unscathed?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: