Hacking Anything better than Orb?

davidw89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any homebrew program that can do what Orb does, i.e. stream content from your computer to the wii. With orb it keeps stopping every 5 sec then buffering. I have tried to pause it and let it buffer but it's terrible..oh and it can stream avi + srt subtitles either (another letdown). What are you guys using (program wise) for wii streaming?

jwcgator

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MFE For the Wii works perfectly fine with .AVI movies, as a matter of fact I was watching a movie on my Wii the other day and it was playing perfectly. While it may not have a good interface (you also need a GC controller to make it work), it's completely functional.

davidw89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
jwcgator said:
MFE For the Wii works perfectly fine with .AVI movies, as a matter of fact I was watching a movie on my Wii the other day and it was playing perfectly. While it may not have a good interface (you also need a GC controller to make it work), it's completely functional.
Hey there awesome!! I have a Gamecube Controller (4 in fact) so should be good to go. But the latest one is in .ELF...do you know anyone who has made a homebrew channel version? Anyway since its 1am here, i'll give it a shot tomorrow and see how it goes. Does it support .SRT btw?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 999.... Apple.... Can I just use 999 dollar bills and light them on fire?