Hacking Anyone Seen This Universal Modchip?

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Not fair, I was about to post this. It seems to be an Xbox 360 Mod (Hence the all green site) but has support to also be a Wii drive chip, a PS2 Mod chip and PS3 chipping is apparently "coming soon".

pandas0nic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
looks like it could be a bit of a bitch to solder though.. i'm very interested in the ps3 flashing ability though, will have to wait for hacked firmwares to add functionality aswell, but being able to choose what official sony firmware u want to use making those exploits available is nice, and pretty much makes it the first ps3 modchip of sorts, so props to them.

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States
This is from the guys at Hardstore. They just allow you to install the mod in whichever console you choose and install "emulated" (ie. cloned) modchip firmware on there. They mention the O2 mod for PS2, which is certainly not the best solution out there. The DNAS patching is nowhere near as good as that of Crystal Chip. The Wiikey "emulation" certainly will not support future updates. Sure, this sounds like a great idea but who in their right mind is going to rip the chip out and move it to another console just to play games?

pandas0nic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well yeah i agree, i would always use a dedicated chip for each machine, what i am interested in is the ps3 functionality which i havent seen elsewhere. They'd be better off concentrating on that alone, and not being a 'jack of all trades, master of none', to use a nice english saying
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Don't walk towards the light!