Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was wondering if anyone on GBAtemp enjoyed playing warhawk. I have to say that it is my favourite ps3 game at the moment. It is just nice to play against people in the warhawks, though I much prefer ground combat. I have only logged on 31 hours so far but I can guarentee that the number is going to rise over Christmas time.

tomqman

This Is Everyone's Fault But Mine.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i was going to get warhawk because i here great things about it but to many other games that i want to get at the mo lol (bioshock, mirrors edge, dead space, turok, prince of persia)

Edgedancer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can understand you putting of Warhawk for bioshock, mirrors edge, dead space and prince of persia but who would get Turok. That being said, Warhawk is pretty cheap now.

Supah Eirian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded it off of PSN w/ expansions, but have yet to dive in and honestly give it a chance. My PSN name is IKENOI

Right now I am focussed on beating Dead Space, but I have been yearning for a good PSN game. Give me a month and then we'll get some battles on!!!
smile.gif

Edgedancer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Supah Eirian said:
I downloaded it off of PSN w/ expansions, but have yet to dive in and honestly give it a chance. My PSN name is IKENOI

Right now I am focussed on beating Dead Space, but I have been yearning for a good PSN game. Give me a month and then we'll get some battles on!!!
smile.gif
Dont want to make you feel bad but it may take a bit more than a month to get good at this game. Right now, I am only the third rank up but sure, i will still have a go. My suggestion would be to read the gamefaqs guide on the game as it will give you some tips that can prove themselves invaluable when you are just starting off.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.