Anyone play bass or guitar?

DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

The GBATemp Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Dream Theater song? I used to be a big fan when Kevin Moore was still in the band but lost interest after that. The song is alright I guess. Doesn't sound too hard to play aside from the solo.
I tried to play but was brought to a stop when it said D Drop C and I was playing on a acoustic guitar at the time

Reactions: mikefor20

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
One of the things I miss most since my accident, is playing my guitar. Every now and then I’ll pick it up, knowing full well what will happen, I never manage more than a minute or two before the pain is too much.

Reactions: DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

McBing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm playing Bass now for .... 13 years I think, and I always played in Bands, started with a Punk band and then we formed a Hardrock/Metal Band and for the past 6 years I started backing vocals/screams while playing Bass.
We play at least once a week and I still enjoy it and really don't wanna miss it anymore.

Deleted member 507653

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Playing guitar for 6 years so far, but only for fun so it's been slow progress. Even so, it's a great rainy day accompaniment :-)
Started ukulele aka baby guitar a couple years back and that's a lot of fun too.

Flute for 13 years now so that's definitely the one I'm best at.

Now if only there were more music arrangements for woodwind and acoustic out there, sigh

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do I play? No. But I have an Ibanez ATK200 kicking around. Might try to find an ATK400 because I want that jazz pickup by the neck too. Or an ATK305 if I can get someone to add the jazz pickup.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum