Hacking Anyone out there use the PNY 16 gb USB drive?

Darkcloak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The flash drive guide says the 16gb PNY flip drive doesn't work with the wii, but I was hoping perhaps it hasn't been updated and the USB loader channels have been patched to be compatible with new drives. I want to be sure that I didn't do something wrong and that it is in fact my drive that simply isn't compatible. If it doesn't work I don't know wht I'm gonna do with this thing and I'll be out $20.

Aijelsop

Question Asker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use the PNY Attaché 16GB, and it works flawlessly. Everything works with it.
I'm not sure if the one your looking into will work, but it's the same brand. Try the Attaché, it's cheap, and always works.

Also, if it doesn't work, you could always just go back to the store and return it, or just say I bought the wrong kind.

http://www.amazon.com/PNY-Attache-Flash-Dr...6262&sr=8-1

(Also, when you buy it you get a free movie download (from a limited list of movies). You can't say that's a bad deal for $20 + free standard s&h)

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
I used a transend 16GB usb2.0 stick before I got an HDD. Havnt seen it listed anywhere, but it worked flawless. (fat32)

Darkcloak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The one I have has a flip around cover. It flips clockwise around it and slides over the connecter, and you flip it back and it locks behind it. It's 16gb. The size matters some of the PNY's work and some don't.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: rule 63 went too far nowadays