Hacking Anyone here on a SX Core Lite mod chip get Andriod to work?

QCLasky

Pro cat lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
1)Is there anyway i can flash the chip without having to open the console?

And just to be clear, is it
1) flash to spacecraft/hwfly
2)then update sdloader??
No, you must open your console and attach an usb adapter to update it on pc. Dont flash hwfly file on sxcore modchip or you will brick. Search before doing it, you must flash spacecraft then you can use hwfly tools payload on hekate to update sdloader.

frostieff

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you soo much man for the responses!! Any chance you can give me the part id or link for the dongle that i can connect to the mod chip? I got this Switch second hand.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1686966846840.png

Look like the adapter on the bottom right, that is what you need.

• Love
Reactions: frostieff

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use any of the sx core/lite usb cables. Just be mindful of which way it plugs in on the chip side. The cable will be labeled with "top" on the cable.

I have an sx core and lite that I have used with the usb cables that originally came with the chips, along with random hwfly ribbons sold on aliexpress. All of them worked on all chips. The size difference is only if you want to leave the usb port attached after you reassemble the system housing.

frostieff

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can use any of the sx core/lite usb cables. Just be mindful of which way it plugs in on the chip side. The cable will be labeled with "top" on the cable.

I have an sx core and lite that I have used with the usb cables that originally came with the chips, along with random hwfly ribbons sold on aliexpress. All of them worked on all chips. The size difference is only if you want to leave the usb port attached after you reassemble the system housing.
Thank you but what do i need to search in aliexpress? i keep getting the entire modchip set. I tried different terms/words/phrases in the search bar.

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you but what do i need to search in aliexpress? i keep getting the entire modchip set. I tried different terms/words/phrases in the search bar.
I ordered mine at least a year ago.

I looked on aliexpress now, and it seems that the SoC ribbons are easily available, but I didnt see any usb ports in my 5 mins of searching.

However I saw several hwfly pico chips being sold for like $10 a piece with all of the cables. At this point it might be easier to just order a whole set. Maybe get an oled version if you ever plan on buying one someday. Or get a lite version so you can swap them out if the original SX chip ever goes bad. You can just swap out the boards and it will work like the SX chip.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Lol not me trying to get people to make an uncensor patch for imagine makeup artist