Anyone here offer PS3 downgrades?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Pedeadstrian, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Pedeadstrian
    OP

Pedeadstrian GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.

Oct 12, 2012
    United States
    Sandy Eggo
    I'm currently fixing (attempting to fix) my PS3. Once (if) I get it fixed, I was hoping to install Rogero's or Rebug. I have no idea which, though, because I have yet to start researching the two. Anyway, I have a CECH-G01, Nov. 2007 model, with a current firmware of 4.25. From what I've read, in order to install any kind of CFW from firmwares over 3.55, I'd need to use a downgrade flasher, solder, and a whole bunch of technical stuff I'm not comfortable with.

TL;DR I'm looking for a trustworthy member (or a trustworthy member with a trustworthy friend) who downgrades for people.

2. xcrimsonstormx

xcrimsonstormx He called me a Nerd, I called him an Ambulance.

Jun 9, 2013
    United States
    The Internet
    Your best bet would be to head over to the PS3hax forums and try your luck there. This really isn't a hacking website it's more of an informative website telling you about hacks and other stuff like that. There aren't many people that do that stuff on this website. Sorry and Good Luck to You. :nayps3:

3. DinohScene

DinohScene Feed Dino to the Sharks

GBAtemp Patron
    DinohScene is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 11, 2011
    Antarctica
    В небо
    I think Devin still does downgrades...
    Only NOR consoles.
    You could shoot him a PM.

4. Pedeadstrian
    OP

Pedeadstrian GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.

Oct 12, 2012
    United States
    Sandy Eggo
    I never ended up fixing it, so this thread is outdated/pointless. And it's NAND, so Devin can't do it anyway.