XP
Country
Senegal
Schizoanalysis said:
Charmandersrule said:
Aw that stinks I hope you don't get swine flu

wacko.gif

Nice sentiment... on your second try...

By the way... I am growing weaker by the minute... and if you never hear form me again, you'll know why...

cry.gif

Don't be depressed. The number of deaths may be there, but they aren't very big.

I'm sure you can survive. Just go get some proper medical care.

Edit: If you have it, that is. Sometimes, what you think you may have, isn't going to happen. So, you may be fine.

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
Ive come down with a bit of a cold today and there were 10 confirmed cases in my city yesterday! Ive quarantined myself, Besides there are a load of decent games around at the moment to play
biggrin.gif

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well we've luckily only had about 20 cases, all of which were treated and quarantined before they got into the country itself, they were stopped at the airport
yay.gif

I had a load of plans for EU this year, but im having second thoughts
unsure.gif
(not for the EU that is, but the whole traveling thing in general)

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
Aparantly one guy from my college project group got swine flu.
From what I heard he is coughing out blood... Isnt that more like TB?

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm going to get my shotgun because the swine flu is just a codename for the zombie apocalypse.

And why are people freaking out? Yeah zombies are awesome but you just have to go for the headshots if they've got the swine. Same goes with the regular flu, but nutshots, because its much worse than getting your head shot off.

But seriously, swine flu is the same as any common flu, its just that its a new strand so the media is freaking out thinking the world is coming to an end. (IT IS! They just don't know when the zombies will rise from their graves!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MH9FyLsfDzw&list=RDPKZFk5t3czs&index=7&pp=8AUB