Hacking Anyone has received the flashcart from Eachmall?

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I did not set out to deceive anyone, and furthermore he did not set the price, this amount was offered to him and he accepted. And whenever they are buying an item that would normally cost 200 for 75, then general logic would also tell you(or me) that this also implies some wrong doing on the buyers behalf and a general acknowledgment that the item is either stolen or a knockoff. And there are lots of business's that make 2400%, just look at the pharmaceutical industry among many others. What I find funny is the fact that someone would pay such an outlandish price for a set of headphones, fake or not, that really probably cost a dollar to make. If you were going to sell your car for 2000 but had not put a sign on it, and someone walks up to you at the gas station and offers you 10,000 are you going to turn it down? The price is set between the buyer and the seller, that the way it has been forever. I also buy games if I like them because I believe in supporting what I like. You seem like an intelligent fellow, and I'm not usually into flame wars, but I don't appreciate being accused of deceiving children, now adults, that's a whole another story...J/K
I do suppose I went a bit far by using the words malicious intent as if it was premeditated. My apologies for that. I agree that 75 dollars is too high of a price for headphones, but I've honestly seen crazier prices for official items.
The offer the buyer made, however, was made under the presumption that it was authentic. I do not think he grasped that they were 3-dollar knockoffs.
That said, you are right in that the buyer also bears a certain responsibility. However, then we are perhaps more looking into legalities (an actual fraud case) than the moralities, which I am trying to discuss. If one were to make an actual court case out of this, then the attorney could argue caveat emptor... But as I said, that is not what I am trying to discuss.
In my opinion, it should've been made clear that the headphones were 3-dollar headphones specifically before being able to sell it with a clear conscience. The buyer bears as much responsibility to do research as the seller bears responsibility to inform the buyer of anything relevant. Similarly, if one were to offer me 10 000 dollars for a car, I'd tell them everything that's right and wrong with the car so that the buyer knows what they spend their money on.

As an aside... The pharmaceutical industry gets accused of immoralities on a daily basis.

Reactions: 777aaron

777aaron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As an aside... The pharmaceutical industry gets accused of immoralities on a daily basis.

Yes they do, but they also have so many fine offering to enjoy and indulge upon ;D
In all seriousness though so does wall street and so many other industries. I feel like if we are going to discuss moralities then maybe our time would be better spent discussing the ones that actually matter like the invasion of foreign countries to install puppet governments, or other stuff like that. And I do get what you are saying, because we both know that the morals you instill in your children, and they are the ones that are going to be our future leaders and all that. I guess I am just getting old and I find such a fad a bit silly and funny. If one of the kids comes asking for his money back than I will make sure that he/she gets it. On a side not I bought a pretty good amount of altcoin's and have made way more than 2400% and people can't get enough of them.

Reactions: Nurio

MrEl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, regarding shipping delays remember that this is probably THE WORST month to order items online, especially from international dealers. Shipping from China is slogged with the holiday rush, so add a couple weeks of delay to your orders.

I know it's off topic, but your profile picture forces me to say this:

"All Hail Brittania!!"

Reactions: jagerstaffel

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes they do, but they also have so many fine offering to enjoy and indulge upon ;D
In all seriousness though so does wall street and so many other industries. I feel like if we are going to discuss moralities then maybe our time would be better spent discussing the ones that actually matter like the invasion of foreign countries to install puppet governments, or other stuff like that. And I do get what you are saying, because we both know that the morals you instill in your children, and they are the ones that are going to be our future leaders and all that. I guess I am just getting old and I find such a fad a bit silly and funny. If one of the kids comes asking for his money back than I will make sure that he/she gets it. On a side not I bought a pretty good amount of altcoin's and have made way more than 2400% and people can't get enough of them.
Well, I suppose in the end, I have to concede the point at least a little. Indeed, there are far more important things to worry about, and in the end, some people can pay insane amounts for things that are not worth a lot. I'm a collector myself, and I've paid... more than I am willing to admit for a small figurine...
Still... In the end, I think I want to say that I personally would be completely 100% open when selling something, not leaving out one detail. I've had it happen a few times where I received an item that was not as advertised... And it's a pretty sucky feeling to be shafted like that.

777aaron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I suppose in the end, I have to concede the point at least a little. Indeed, there are far more important things to worry about, and in the end, some people can pay insane amounts for things that are not worth a lot. I'm a collector myself, and I've paid... more than I am willing to admit for a small figurine...
Still... In the end, I think I want to say that I personally would be completely 100% open when selling something, not leaving out one detail. I've had it happen a few times where I received an item that was not as advertised... And it's a pretty sucky feeling to be shafted like that.

Agreed!
I love to collect, and don't feel bad because I have paid stupid amounts of money for comics and star wars crap.

And......
Happy 300th post Nurio!

Reactions: Nurio

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know eachmall has been reported as a scammer recently at GBAtemp, but many of people I know (more than 10) have been using this mall without any problem.

I also ordered one from eachmall and have been waiting this to be delivered.

If there is anyone who has received the flashcart from eachmall, would you please share your order information here?

For me, I purchased R4i Deluxe. The order was placed on 28th Nov. and got an email that my item was shipped on December 3rd. However, my status shows as below:

Date-Time Address Info
2013-12-06 16:54:00 SHENZHEN Posting
2013-12-06 16:58:00 SHENZHEN Despatch from Sorting Center
2013-12-07 13:33:00 SHENZHEN Arrival at Sorting Center
2013-12-07 13:34:00 SHENZHEN Despatch from Sorting Center

So, it took 8 days to show as "SHENZHEN Posting," and it has been stuck there more than 5 days.

I don't know why it is stuck in Shenzhen... so I was just wondering if there's something wrong with my item.

By the way, I live in Georgia - and 17 tracks indicates that it is posted to JFK first (I am not sure, it is written in Chinese)
Having order from china a few times, what happens is that it is stuck in China customs, then it gets stuck in US customs, can take 1-2 weeks. Norm not updated till its out of customs.

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
update: the tracking site now says "Item posted over the counter, MPC PMIH (KLIA)", and the previous entry is "Dispatch Pre-Alert, MPC PMIH (KLIA)". can someone explain me what they mean, exaclty? what counter? what is a dispatch pre-alert?
also, by searching with google, I found out those that probably will be the next 2 steps:

Item arrived MPC PMIH (KLIA), MPC PMIH (KLIA)
Item sent to MPC PMIH (KLIA), MPC PMIH (KLIA)

what the duck do they mean? lol
and no, the "MPC PMIH (KLIA)" part isn't repeated by accident.

1NOOB

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mine as been shipped from some days with ems , and it already show on canada post , honestly i was expcting them not to , a flashcart with a card reader and a 8gb card for 10$ , wtf xD

PZ-powa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
update: the tracking site now says "Item posted over the counter, MPC PMIH (KLIA)", and the previous entry is "Dispatch Pre-Alert, MPC PMIH (KLIA)". can someone explain me what they mean, exaclty? what counter? what is a dispatch pre-alert?
also, by searching with google, I found out those that probably will be the next 2 steps:

Item arrived MPC PMIH (KLIA), MPC PMIH (KLIA)
Item sent to MPC PMIH (KLIA), MPC PMIH (KLIA)

what the duck do they mean? lol
and no, the "MPC PMIH (KLIA)" part isn't repeated by accident.

I've got the exact same thing. I don't know either, all I know is that my items are coming from malaysia, which isn't normal.

redkeyboard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My tracking updated today.

December 13, 2013 , 6:39 pm
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
HAZELWOOD, MO 63042
December 12, 2013 , 9:58 pm
Processed Through Sort Facility
ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
December 7, 2013 , 1:07 pm
Processed Through Sort Facility
SHENZHEN EMS, CHINA
December 6, 2013 , 6:31 pm
Acceptance
CHINA
Weird, it went from chicago to Missouri, I live in Michigan. Either way I think it'll arrive Monday or Tuesday.

MrEl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My tracking updated today.

Weird, it went from chicago to Missouri, I live in Michigan. Either way I think it'll arrive Monday or Tuesday.

Mine was accepted on Dec 6 and processed through sort facility on Dec 7 as well. However, mine never gets update!! :( Hope they update it this weekend..

redkeyboard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm in MI too, mine was stalled out at the Detroit sorting center for a couple days before it departed.

Yeah something similar happened to me when I ordered a Gateway from them a month ago. It stayed in the chicago sorting center for a few days before it departed, this time though it looks like that's not happening. Already departed from MO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok