Hacking Anyone has received the flashcart from Eachmall?

OptimusDark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Great news.
It confirms eachmall is a trusted place to get a GW.
Considering the euro/dollar change rate, it's almost half the price found in a lot of other sites (especially ones that are listed in the GW official reseller).
I'm still waiting mine.

Anyone knows if the NAND backup provided by the GW Emunand functions can be used for a NAND restore using the Raspberry PI technique ? Is there some sort of special encoding that would not allow a direct write of the bin backup ?

Anyway, have fun !

Spunky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hello,

GW received today.
AFAIK, Seems to be a true GW and working with official 2.0B1.
Quick delivery from eachmall.

Seriously ? I ordered one from yesterday but they still didnt email me the package has shipped ..
how long did it take for you to get it ?

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
heeeey be patient, it will get shipped in a few days. the tracking will start working more or less after a week. use 17track (it's a site) to track it.

Spunky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Amazon usually ships within 2 days and it's pretty understandable, but a few days just for shipping from some site doesn't look too good ..

RJ Sly 95

Trophies
XP
Country
My R4i Gold has been delivered to my home yesterday. It took exactly 4 weeks, the blister wasn't closed but everything worked.

Now hoping that the multirom and the Pokemon/SDK5+ update will come to R4i too :P

Quicksilver88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it appears eachmall reshipped my package as of 3/3/2014..............so we will see how long it takes, but it failed customs the first time (apparently) and so they reshipped. My original order was shipped on 12/3/2013 so we are past 3 months and still counting. Good thing it was a second backup cart and I have a primary.....someday it will arrive!

Spunky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Well it appears eachmall reshipped my package as of 3/3/2014..............so we will see how long it takes, but it failed customs the first time (apparently) and so they reshipped. My original order was shipped on 12/3/2013 so we are past 3 months and still counting. Good thing it was a second backup cart and I have a primary.....someday it will arrive!

Hey I just checked my tracking and it says
10-03-2014 Received from Customer

you know what does it mean ?

Quicksilver88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who knows as the tracking from those Chinese post companies are cryptic. I would think it would mean the shipping company received the package from the vendor on March 10.........so your journey has just begun. For some people they seem to get more/better tracking data and sometimes the tracking is even handed off with the package to their own postal company......in my case (Midwest/USA) I have usually found the package always shows up first and then the tracking is updated sometime later to reflect delivery.

Really it is to be expected when ordering from these types of vendors and normally I don't mind, its just this has now been more than 3 months and no package or no offer of a refund.....but at least they reshipped it so hopefully in another 4-6 weeks it will show up.....Unless you pay for top notch shipping your best bet is always to try to find a dealer/distributor in your own country.......not always possible and you will pay more but at least you will have it fast and the merchandise will have already been thru customs. I got my Gateway from a North American dealer and had it within 3 days of them getting stock and paid only economy shipping.....but also paid launch price of $75 and did pre-order.....so their is always a cost time or money...and that concludes today economics lesson...lol.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dont think you can, once its tendered to USPS they put their own tracking number on it but you will never get this numbers
but if usps did get it then it should only take 1-3 days to receive it anyway

yigit007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was wondering what payment options people here were provided. I only get WebMoney and Western Union, but I would prefer a direct credit card payment. Were you able to pay a gateway directly with your CC? What about webmoney, anyone used it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.