ROM Hack Anyone found a way to play MARIO RPG on a N3DS without issues?

sirgilmour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought this console yesterday.
I tried the snes emulator for my dstwo, both did not work well.
Have not tried the retroarch ones yet.

Anyone knows a good email to nintendo's suggestion box? Lets all write them a message for this game. If its absolutely impossible in anyway lets ask for a remastered version with additional content!!!

kn1v3s

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I bought this console yesterday.
I tried the snes emulator for my dstwo, both did not work well.
Have not tried the retroarch ones yet.

Anyone knows a good email to nintendo's suggestion box? Lets all write them a message for this game. If its absolutely impossible in anyway lets ask for a remastered version with additional content!!!

Pocket snes via retroactive plays it nearly flawlessy, some sound issues after closing/reopening the lid. Slightest slowdown with graphic intensive abilities. :) enjoy

Reactions: Seriel

sirgilmour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
By the way i just tried Mario RPG on pocketsnes from retroarch and aside for minor sound effects that are not quite like the originals and sometimes a little blue bar is seen at the right of the screen.... very minor differences, the speed is awesome, BUT, i would prefer playing with the joystick instead of the D-pad, i looked in the options, saw nothing about that. is it possible to enable it?

kn1v3s

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
By the way i just tried Mario RPG on pocketsnes from retroarch and aside for minor sound effects that are not quite like the originals and sometimes a little blue bar is seen at the right of the screen.... very minor differences, the speed is awesome, BUT, i would prefer playing with the joystick instead of the D-pad, i looked in the options, saw nothing about that. is it possible to enable it?

I am currently away from my system so I can't say exactly where, but yes, you can enable the analog stick in retroarch settings.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter