Hacking Anyone flashed an European NDS Lite yet?

Insinion

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just curious to see if there are any hardware changes made
yaynds.gif

compi_

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm going to pick one up Friday (I pre ordered it already a month ago) and will flash it immedeately with a lot of pictures
biggrin.gif

compi_

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Tomorrow already
ohmy.gif

I called my gamestore and they said they wouldn't sell before the 23rd
frown.gif

/EDIT
What color did you choose?

compi_

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I can't decide between black or white, so many people think black is cooler but I personally like the white.
I really loved the Enemal Navy Blue one, so I'm going for the black one, but I'm kinda worried about the fingerprints.
Oh well, if I wear cotton gloves whole the time there won't be any fingerprints
yaynds.gif

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it really isnt that difficult at all as long as you cover the brass shield to the right of the SL1 contact as to not touch it ( i used a folded over tiny piece of paper to cover it). Ive already flashed my ds 3 times without bricking it.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm getting the black one, I though the white one would get dirty quickly. I'll be waiting for the word if any hardware changes have been made before I think of flashing mine. I want to keep the warrenty so maybe I'll just stick to using the MML.

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
opening the battery lid doesnt void ur warranty..as that is the only opening of anything needed to flash the lite. i guess flashing it voids the warranty but if u unflash it how are they supposed to know?
tongue.gif

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is no sticker on the lite...also if there was, simply by opening the lid wouldnt void the warranty, b/c what if u had to change the battery (nintendo does sell them on their website)? flashing the ds would void the warranty but if u uninstall it how would they even find out u did it
biggrin.gif

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
I'm getting a black DS Lite tomorrow...
Switching in my old DS and 2 games (Mario 64 and Another Code) and handing over 199 sKr for a brand new DS Lite.. Definatly worth it
wink.gif

wohoo

Trophies
XP
Country
............ Europe gets DS Lite the 23rd of june and sweden one day earlier (because we have midsummer blabla on the 23rd) so i don't think that anyone have a flashed european DS Lite yet..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Oh you meant the game. Scratch what I said earlier +1