I never tried N+. People say it's FUN?
biggrin.gif

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I was extremely excited for it, being a huge fan of the XBLA version.
It was a good game, but nowhere near the excellence that came from the XBLA version. Here is a list of my complaints:
-Physics are way worse
-Bounce Blocks suck and make gameplay with them almost impossible (see first complaint)
-Levels no longer have humerus titles
-Death animations are no longer as epic
-Suicide button is also the same as the "exit to main menu button", so if you were about to suicide, but instead die, but then press suicide, you go to the main menu. Sounds like not a big deal but it was for me.
-Graphics are way worse (expected)

Yeah.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that game occupied many hours of my time, and the psp version as well...ds version is cooler to create your own levels. pc version sucks, bad control scheme. keyboard is no good for N

hova1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yea, i played it when it came out. I was kinda disappointed because they said they would port all the levels from the PC game to it. So the game was waaay too easy for me.

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Satangel said:
Yes, it's a fantastic little gem. Very amusing and an ideal 'toilet' game
tongue.gif

lol, some times i get so focused i forget i'm even on it
blink.gif
because i'm in there for so long they think i was touching myself

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dwight said:
It was a good game, but nowhere near the excellence that came from the XBLA version. Here is a list of my complaints:
-Physics are way worse
-Bounce Blocks suck and make gameplay with them almost impossible (see first complaint)
-Suicide button is also the same as the "exit to main menu button", so if you were about to suicide, but instead die, but then press suicide, you go to the main menu. Sounds like not a big deal but it was for me.

Yeah.

Yeah I agree with Dwight, but instead of the XBLA version insert the PC version. Although Satan is right, it's a great toilet game. Especially when you're on like, a really hard level and you just keep pushing to make that jump.
blink.gif
I disgusted myself again.

Fantasy Freak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lol, over one night my topic got to 34 posts, nice.

Lol to the person who said anything about a toilet game. You're absolutely right. Once, I was on the toilet for like 30 minutes, my mom would come knock on the door and would say, "Hey, you alright?" I made fake noises and said "Augh, let me stay for a bit longer." I played for another 20 minutes and finally came out, I beat like iforgothowmany levels in that time
tongue.gif

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Private|Parts said:
Dwight said:
-Physics are way worse

Yeah.

Yeah I agree with Dwight, but instead of the XBLA version insert the PC version. Although Satan is right, it's a great toilet game. Especially when you're on like, a really hard level and you just keep pushing to make that jump.
blink.gif
I disgusted myself again.
The XBLA version is significantly better
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one