Hacking Question Anyone else get this problem?

Eastonator12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This happens no matter if i just install a NSP with TinFoil or Devmenu, and it still happens when I download/install a game with NXshop. The game will install properly, and show up on home screen, but when I try to start it up, it says "the software was closed because an error occurred."

This error happens even in SX OS, Sigpatched CFW, and OFW(although i'd expect it from OFW)...am I doing something wrong? thanks for any help

(if it matters, my console is banned from any online activity besides sysupdates and game updates...)

zerohealinzz

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This happens no matter if i just install a NSP with TinFoil or Devmenu, and it still happens when I download/install a game with NXshop. The game will install properly, and show up on home screen, but when I try to start it up, it says "the software was closed because an error occurred."

This error happens even in SX OS, Sigpatched CFW, and OFW(although i'd expect it from OFW)...am I doing something wrong? thanks for any help

(if it matters, my console is banned from any online activity besides sysupdates and game updates...)

Tried turning off ur console and re insert ur SD card? I had this issue once, and that solved it for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: now i'm not gay, but hear me out