Anybody here ever use 3dsgamerworld.com? My tracking number isn't working

serenadedfs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It came with the label... and I used this guide to identify if it was fake or real and it seems to be the real deal.

http://www.maxconsole.com/maxcon_fo...luation-feedback-and-other-news-on-v2-0-Omega

real_vs_fake_1.jpg

njchris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. I see that's for the Gateway but the funny thing is my Sky 3ds matches the real gateway pic of the pins. :)

3DSGamerWorld.Com

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already contacted my credit card company... Be careful and monitor all the credit cards you used because this seems to be a scam... Also if you're gonna send an email to the supplier send me a copy and I will sign it also and send it so these guys be removed from the official reseller list.
Dear customer
Sorry for my reply late.I just track your order,it was shipped on January 14, 2015 ,Delivered on January 17, 2015.
Tracking number is 9374869903500268962646 You can track it at www.usps.com
20150118.png

3DSGamerWorld.Com

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I'm having problems with them too. Does anyone know if they work with a company called trustshoppings.com apparently its a Chinese women's clothing company. I ordered from 3dsgamerworld but was charged by that trust company. And so my credit card conpany's fraud protection has contacted me. Are they legit? They also overcharged by a little over $4.
Please tell me your order number,i will double check your order information,maybe we gave wrong tracking number for mistake,sorry!!

serenadedfs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anybody needs a Gateway 3DS send me a PM I ordered another one from R4Depot and now I have one that I don't need. I'm located in Los Angeles,CA

Drajek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the necro post but I just ordered from them and noticed they took more out of my account than they should have. Granted its only 84 cents but when you order something for 29.00 dollars thats how much it should be not 29.84. I have yet to get a tracking number from them as well. I hope this is a legit card..

shabbypenguin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the necro post but I just ordered from them and noticed they took more out of my account than they should have. Granted its only 84 cents but when you order something for 29.00 dollars thats how much it should be not 29.84. I have yet to get a tracking number from them as well. I hope this is a legit card..

i ordered from them as well at first, figuring if it was listed as an official reseller then it had to be legit.

http://prntscr.com/6zjqu0

my order was delayed without any kind of notification despite when i placed my order there was no delay. they also overcharged me going from 72.50 http://prntscr.com/6zjrd2 on my order to 80.75 is what they actually finally charged me. http://prntscr.com/6zjsm7

luckily after a lengthy wait for a reply i did end up getting a refund, currently waiting on my gateway 3ds from peach3ds which so far has been QUITE the opposite.

retrogbaboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
!!! 3dsgamerworld SCAMMER !!!

stay away from this seller.
It is a scammer.

I turn the email I sent him a few days ago and I still do not respond.

"Dear 3dsgamerworld stuff, I bought it on June 3 a EZ4 EZFlash IV, order number # 5589.
It arrived a few minutes ago, I opened the package and unfortunately the card
is broken.

there is interlocking interior of the right side that has broken the plastic
(and therefore also lacks the piece split).
for which the Memory Card remains with the right aparte raised.

since they are interested in the product I require a replacement.
I ask then instructions on how to replace.

I include photos

Regards
davide"

I rewrote it again today demanding a resolution and try to guess?

They have banned the email. I know because I tried to write from another email account and I do not get the mail delivery service.
They are thieves and they know it, and because they do not have to pay through paypal they take advantage.

So i was ripped off and lost $50, but I hope that thanks to this post anyone else go in their scam.
I hope I am wrong and to me respond these days and to resolve but I highly doubt.

p.s. obviously the ez card being cracked with some plastic inside, soon as the you are staying in the gba and removes opens further.

Here are the pictures of the card arrived cracked:

card_gba_broken_2.jpg

card_gba_broken_1.jpg

Last edited by retrogbaboy,

3DSGamerWorld.Com

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
!!! 3dsgamerworld SCAMMER !!!

stay away from this seller.
It is a scammer.

I turn the email I sent him a few days ago and I still do not respond.

"Dear 3dsgamerworld stuff, I bought it on June 3 a EZ4 EZFlash IV, order number # 5589.
It arrived a few minutes ago, I opened the package and unfortunately the card
is broken.

there is interlocking interior of the right side that has broken the plastic
(and therefore also lacks the piece split).
for which the Memory Card remains with the right aparte raised.

since they are interested in the product I require a replacement.
I ask then instructions on how to replace.

I include photos

Regards
davide"

I rewrote it again today demanding a resolution and try to guess?

They have banned the email. I know because I tried to write from another email account and I do not get the mail delivery service.
They are thieves and they know it, and because they do not have to pay through paypal they take advantage.

So i was ripped off and lost $50, but I hope that thanks to this post anyone else go in their scam.
I hope I am wrong and to me respond these days and to resolve but I highly doubt.

p.s. obviously the ez card being cracked with some plastic inside, soon as the you are staying in the gba and removes opens further.

Here are the pictures of the card arrived cracked:

card_gba_broken_2.jpg

card_gba_broken_1.jpg

Our email system had banned your email,I have tried contacted you today,please check your email.

retrogbaboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I am pleased that I was wrong and I apologize for the accusations that I made.
but try to understand: I paid for a product, I receive broken, will contact you for replacement procedure, and no one answers. after a few days I rewrite for news about and discover that you have banned my email.
understand then that my doubts have been conned were legitimate.

fortunately it was just a misunderstanding.

I checked the mail and there was no your email, it was over in the junk folder.
so now I say you amail private.

are happy about this resolution and when procedure ended'll modify this post and I will leave in place a positive feedback

greetings
davide

retrogbaboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
excuse mr. 3DSGamerWorld, you read my answer? I write to you away private email as your instructions.
I am waiting to hear how you decide to proceed. Thank you.

retrogbaboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
SOLVED !!!

Hello 3dsgamerworld.com stuff.
yesterday morning I received the card flash replacing the one defective.
this time it's perfect. the small plastic tip engages perfectly and the card remains closed and no shake.

I apologize again for having doubted your seriousness and honesty.
with this mail I confirm that this store is really correct and professional.
I can only leave positive feedback and recommend the purchase without hesitation.

I thank you again, and if there's anything I can do just ask.

Greetings
Davide

Battousi05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the necro-bump but Im having difficulties with 3DSGamerworld.com myself. Originally tried placing an order with them back on Sep 28th. my credit card was denied due to fraud protection. I emailed the site and got a response SUPER quick. Told me to pay thru PayPal for order amount and to contact them afterwards. I did that and told them I paid and then they apparently vanished. Every day for a few days straight i tried emailing them but then eventually got the failed email message back every time so im guessing my email was banned. I even emailed the personal email i was told to send the $ to on PayPal AND also found another email to send one to on the site and still never heard anything. I saw this thread and HAD to post this here sorry. I have also sent a PM to 3DSGamerWorld and I know they are still active on the site here because their last activity was within the last day!!!

Battousi05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
update, after emailing multiple email addresses and PM'ing direct i finally got an email saying my order shipped a week after they received payment...poor communication but we'll see how it goes when i receive my stuff!

Serkan

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry to write here but, I need to contact with 3DSGamerWorld.Com and I saw that they see our post here. Hope they can see this and answer me!

I ordered EZ Flash IV at August 25. And they shipped that next they. (at least they e-mailed me about it) But, there's no tracking number and when I try to contact with them, it fails. All my e-mails return with Mail Delivery Subsystem.

Now, all I want to my tracking number! Please 3DSGamerWorld.Com, contact with me!!
My order number is 8679

Ratzel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have had issues like this quite frequently on eBay (OK, please don't laugh). I have learned quite a bit about foreign shipping. If it's coming from China, it usually takes about (maybe) 15-25 working days to arrive, and I usually get a fake tracking number on stuff but for the most part, it usually comes. And as for no or long response times, that happens quite often. Also tracking info can take what seems like forever sometimes, sometimes I have had shipments come in from China and the tracking info never updated. But if they rip you off and you use a credit card you could always issue a "charge back". Also ugly things can happen to the mail and it gets lost or stolen, like I found someones meds in a tray one time (I reported it and gave the package to a supervisor). I work with mail also.

EDIT: If your tracking is accurate and the post office says that it's delivered, it most likely went to the wrong address and you have to take it up with your local post office, I had to do that once.

Last edited by Ratzel,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bidenomics
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious