Hacking Any way to restore my emummc games with just the Nintendo folder?

ScatterBox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was trying to dual boot Emummc (CFW) and L4T Ubuntu together with Atmosphere and had no success with that. Before I started the process I simply took everything from the Fat32 partition of the SD card and backed it up in a folder on my PC. I was under the impression that I could restore all of my games and settings by simply creating a new Emummc (partition based) and restoring the old Nintendo older over the new one. Every time I try to do this it only resets everything back to stock and restores the Nintendo folder. Am I out of luck, or can I retrieve my games and saves from the Nintendo folder backup I made? Thank you.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was trying to dual boot Emummc (CFW) and L4T Ubuntu together with Atmosphere and had no success with that. Before I started the process I simply took everything from the Fat32 partition of the SD card and backed it up in a folder on my PC. I was under the impression that I could restore all of my games and settings by simply creating a new Emummc (partition based) and restoring the old Nintendo older over the new one. Every time I try to do this it only resets everything back to stock and restores the Nintendo folder. Am I out of luck, or can I retrieve my games and saves from the Nintendo folder backup I made? Thank you.
Well saves are stored on the console. As for your games, are there are any issues when you boot up sysMMC?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.